Chapter 11

Recap

"NO GO ASK YOUR FUCKING BEST FRIEND AND FYI HE IS A 2 TIMING ASS BITCH AND I DON'T WANT HIM IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME!" i yelled

Sarah POV

"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT SARAH YOU TRUSTED HIM !!!" he yelled back at me, I started crying even harder me and Cam never had an argument like this like NEVER EVER "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW AND I DON'T  WANT TO SEE YOU EITHER YOU PICK YOU'RE FUCKING NASH SIDE OVER YOUR OWN FUCKING SISTER JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!!" i yelled back by the time i turned around he left and slammed the door and i just layed in bed and sobbed.

Cameron POV

I left the room me and Sarah have never had this kind of argument and i cant stand to see her cryig it hurts me so much she is my little sister and she has been through so much since i left her and went to live with Nash, I was crying so much i am supposed to be protecting her not letting her get bullied and getting her heart broken.

I was at Matt's door and i knocked he open "WHERE THE FUCK IS NASH!" i yelled and walked into the room and he was sitting there on the bed crying a little bit "WHY! ? WHY DID YOU FUCKING TAKE MY SISTER ON A DATE IF YOU WERE STILL TOGETHER WITH MADISON HUH?!" I yelled at him "I AM NOT DATING MADISON BRO SHE JUST THINKS WE ARE " he yelled back "well you're lucky i believe you or else i would've beaten the shit out of you" I said "I messed things up with Sarah, I ALWAYS FUCKING DO !!!!!!" He said and stood and walk straight out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i updated today instead of tmrw as you can see lol, So what do you think Nash is going to do and what does he mean "Always messes up???" hmmmm i wonder... I'll update again soon but i wont tmrw bc it gonna be a lazy day and i dont want to write tmrw either lol

What do you liike about the book? Answer the question in the comments !
-Angel

Peace out till later !!