Chapter 15: Coincident again?

The whole night I was only thinking about the poetry book and the poem in it. I am not depressed but I could not get out the thought of family and the book at the same time. Why do I make things difficult in manners?

But on the other hand, I do not want to bump into the mysterious singer like I did last time. it was the most embarrassing moment in my life, twice in a run and he still owes me a coffee. I just do not want to make things more awkward than it is already.

But wait, why would he be there tomorrow? I mean he is not going to be buying books every day. There would be no way he has that plenty of time in his pocket to enjoy that kind of alone time, would he? After all, he is a famous singer.

It is a one-time accident and more importantly, it is just a coincident nothing more than that. We never going to bump into each other again. He is just a mere stranger, that is all. Do not overthink ivy. DO NOT OVERTHINK.

the next day, I did not think much but went to the bookstore first thing in the morning. I can chill between book again as my work shift starts at night. And it would not be that crowded as it is a weekday and everyone probably will be busy with their daily routine, including the mysterious singer, IAN PARKER.

"Get it over already, ivy," I said to myself and opened the entrance of the same bookstore I said would never visit again.

There is no visible sign of living in the store, it felt like I was the only one in the bookstore. But I saw the open sign on the entrance door just now, 100% sure.

Maybe the blond cashier is having her breakfast in the corner of the bookstore, maybe. Who knows, maybe she thought it is still early for a customer.

"None of your business, ivy" I shudder my thoughts and started searching for the book. I do not remember where I put it in the first place. As for my memory, it was the only book left on that day. I should have bought that book, silly of me.

"Where in the world is that book?"

"What if someone already bought it?"

"AISSHHH..."

"Did I put it in the second row or maybe in the third"

"Maybe not this section?"

"I hope you looking for this poetry book, don't you?" said the deep voice.

"Sorry?" I said, by getting my thoughts back on that day with the mysterious singer, is that the same voice?