Chapter 11 : Serendipity?

Everything is going to be black, soon. Suddenly, something grabs me in my waist, it was really a strong one where someone who's being unconscious also would feel it like I did.

Something closing the light out of where I was all fall about.

I was not in my right mind but everything around me is so dark, pure and warm.

It's pulling me afar from falling, the more it pulls the more the warm it gets.

I didn't know what or why but it felt safe after so long.

I want to see it clearly but I can't control my body, it's not in my crunch anymore.

My eyes were not so steady where it is not opened either closed; it's just dancing between both.

The grab in the waist became manlier like it never wanna let go no matter what.

"Are you alright? Can you hear me? Helloooooo!!!!!" "Are you alright?" said the voice as it slaps me for consciousness.

The voice is so loud to my eardrums as if there were a speaker was set beside my ears. The slaps were increased in numbers, but the pain was not too much.

Actually, the pain was never felt at all as my senses were called off.

Slowly my eyes get hold of to the position where I see a man with a black hoodie on him, the face was not that clear to be seen but I can surely say that it's a man, where the voices were clearly dropping in my ears now.

"Can you hear me? Are you okay?" he said repeatedly.

I'm not that ready for talking right now so I just nodded my head for the answer and I'm glad that he understood that.

He slowly puts me down, sliding my back to the bookshelf as I made my both hands in the floor for some comfortable grip; so that I won't lose control again.

 I closed my eyes multiple times already but still, the dizziness is there.

I took a deep breath and exhaled thoroughly. For a moment I totally forgot there is a person in front of me.

Before I could even make a move or talk, he hands over a water bottle from his bag where it was hooded behind his back which I just noticed. 

"Drink it, it'll make you feel better," he said firmly, but I'm too embarrassed to even look at him so I just take it and sip it some water in my throat even without looking at him, where it felt so refreshing in all of sudden, as it were some magic power in the water; whatever it is, it makes me feel good for the moment. 

"Much better?" "Quite," I said as I tried to get more oxygen into my lungs. 

"Inhale and exhale back firmly and slowly.

It's alright" he nodded as he was reading my mind and for the record, I did whatever he said without any objection.

I handed over the water bottle which was in my hand for a strong grip for too long already. The moment of silent keep on went as I started to get my senses slowly. 

'The book? Where is it?' my eyes started to wander the floor in all directions and there it was in the corner.

I headed to pick the book and get myself ready to stand up straight. He was puzzled for a moment and waved the hands towards me as I started to get up. 

"I'm fine" I waved mine to stop him.

"I'll be..... Anyway, thanks for the help" I said it as breathing heavily like I just ran in 100 meters. "Are you sure about it, cause you just passed out or something?" he said as confusion engulfed his face fully.