Chapter 14: A Little Touch of Love

Tish jumped out of his place and started walking back and forth in the room doing some random circles with his hands in his hair.

Just by the way of looking at it, I can say that he is very surprised and confused at the same time, I mean meeting up with his favorite singer, Taylor Swift is his lifetime dream.

He got tried in many ways to meet her, but instead, his dreams only stayed in his vainS.

And suddenly out of nowhere I getting bumped into a celebrity in a bookstore could make his mind crazier enough that it already is.

Trust me when I say this, he is someone who would freak out on little things and will make a big fuss out of it throughout the whole day.

I'm working years with him now, so I know how his mind works.

This is why, I hesitated in the first place to talk about this, that I know that he will make a bicker scene about it.

"Can you just stop doing that, it's annoying." I said, getting enough of his nonsense.

"I just can't brain this," he said fast.

"Your brain got freeze, didn't it" I smirked.

"Did you really met him, or just bluffing? Is this a prank or something?"

"OHHH, snap out of it, would you?" I smirked again.

"Okaaayyyyyy"

"Fill in me with details then, did you guys talk? 

Did you get his autograph or photo? What did you do when you saw?

Tell me? Tell me?" he said like a little kid who trying to get the answers he wanted in a very possibly cute way.

"Well" I exhaled deeply and I told him every bit of information that he needed to be known, even I didn't miss a little detail of the incident.

Tish just stood there jaw dropped and was listening to every bit of it, which makes me want to laugh but I just got hold of it and filled in with the scoops.

"So..." I said after Tish standing there still for about a minute without giving any reply on his account about the incident.

"You are such a waste" he started.

"I guessed you would say that" he surely say that because, I messed up my first meet with a celebrity and rejected his autograph and a photo with him, which got Tish so annoyed and mad at the same time.

"If I were you, I would be very nice to him"

"I mean like, who even rejects a celebrity's autograph" he jerked.

"Me," I said dramatically.

"And he offered you a coffee date and you said no"

"EXCUSE ME. That is not a coffee date. It supposed to be a token of apology" I finished frowning at him.

"Either way you said NO"

"What should I supposed to do, going on drinking coffee with a stranger" I finished, frowning at him again but more vigorously.

"A stranger?"

"He is a world-known famous celebrity, Ivy. He is a fucking celebrity and you rejected him"

"Stop using the word reject would you?" really annoyed this time.

As he opened his mouth to say something, the remainder bell in the production ringed and it's officially where I need to start working.

"Chop-chop, work is calling," I said smirking at him as he annoyingly took the coffee and walked 

out my office without saying anything and not to forget him shutting the door so intensely at this rate where it could even break if he keeps on doing that for a several time.

The part he getting out so annoyingly didn't bother me at all because it is just the way he is.

He is stupid, vigorous, hyperactive and most importantly a wimpy little kid who is very brainy and does some good shit on his profession.

We didn't much talk about the incident after that but just some work talks here there. No need to worry he will eventually come around knocking my nerves again.

Today's work was quite boring and hectic at the same time, so I planned to get a coffee in Miss. McCarty's.

As I was walking, the streets are still busy as usual and the noise of the population is just not fitting in there, I mean it too loud for me, for some reason.

People were still so caught up with their phones and stuff and didn't even bother to look up and getting themselves some ease of mind.

It is really funny how the world has changed from walking to running, from laughing to smiling, from complimenting to sigh.

The technology is better but hideously corrupted their minds.

The coffee shop is quite packed but not much, so I just got in and ordered a large coffee for myself.

"Large uhh?" "Guessing you had some chaotic run today at the workplace," said Miss. McCarty with a sweet smile in her face as she placed the order and setting the bill toward me.

I just smiled as giving the money and took the coffee, and eagerly looked for a place to bump in.

There was a place in the corner, I dropped my bag near the chair beside me and got myself a seat and dropped every pressure of mine and sipped the coffee in.

Coffee is very addictive and this drug got me all cheered up and in just a sip.

I looked around finding these two little kids playing around, running here and running there without bothering the world around them at all.

Like compared to the people out in the streets, these kids are way livelier and happy and just only concerned about happiness.

Why did we even grow up?

'To become a mess' my subconscious reminded me.

It's true actually we all are a mess just trying to fit into this world with fame, money and some other stupid things.

I want a world where we no need to work and be messy at all. Where we just can live with our family and be happy, like these kids here.

They're scared, they just carefree. I didn't see any anger or sadness in them.

They just looked pure to me.

"I really missing being at home" the words slipped out without even noticing.

And all I could do is a sigh and sip into the coffee.

The poem that I read in the bookstore, yesterday is still fresh in my consciousness and thinking about that just makes me sad about how I treated my parents so poorly.

They call me every time checking out on me, they were caring and didn't push me away even if I'm being a jerk to them.

Why I'm like this?

I'll send them enough money every month but they didn't felt pleased with that. All they wanted is me.

Me, to spend a little time with them, just to make them know that I care too.

It's not a big thing to do.

All I have to do is call them, and spend some time talking and chatting with them, which will make them happier more than ever but even trying to do that is so difficult for me, why is that?

I'm just not so good at showing love towards people. That's it.

Maybe I should've bought that poetry book back in the new bookstore, yesterday.

Maybe that would make me feel love.

Just a little touch of love.

DO VOTE ❤

AND SHOW SOME LOVE.