Chapter 10 : Am I?

The teardrops started to fall directly on the page where the poem is written, which was couldn't be helped not even by me because all can I do was just cry but nothing more.

I hope no one will pass me by or saw me crying over a poem in the book.

Why I am being so rude to my parents without any reason at all? Why? Just why?

The more I start to think about it the more the teardrop comes by the eyes. All I can do was weeping and thinking about my family. 

My legs started to tremble as I was going to fall in no time.

Maybe it's because my body is totally drained by the thoughts and my weak heart, at the moment.

My lungs and heart started to feel so heavy as it was gonna drop too.

The moment I started to have difficulties in breathing, my hands searched for something to hold off and lastly I managed to grab the edge of the shelves for grip.

Why it was all of sudden. It never happened before.

Am I stressed over the borderline or something?

Should I ask for help? Did someone notice me?

Should I scream and let the people know? Is it necessary?

Or should I walk out of the store like nothing's happening?

Questions were snooping through my nerves in and out.

My phone? I should call someone for help?

Before I could think of anything my body throws it ways to the ground; at that very moment, it felt like I was dying. Am I?

DO VOTE.❤