Chapter 6: Background

"Hye, Misses. McCarty. How you're doing?" I asked as I stopped in front of the cashier.

"Ohw... Ivy. I'm totally fine. The same cappuccino?" asked Misses. McCarty with a mouth full of smile. "Yup".

"Hye, Miss.McCarty. Remember us?" asked Vivi with a question mark on her face. "OH!! Hye girls. Of course, I remembered. How you guys have been? It's been months is it?" said Miss. McCarty with full of surprises in her face.

"We're just doing fine," said both Vivi and Ayni with pleasant. "What's for the drink?" asked Miss. McCarty.

"I'll take an Americano" "I'll take cappuccino as Ivy," said Vivi and Ayni respectively. "Girls, I'm sorry but I think you should wait for a few minutes. You know it's the weekend and so much to handle"

"Owh, it will be fine. We'll just wait." is said as I looked for some empty place to chill until the coffees are done.

"There's one," I said as I walked through the crowded tables and made myself comfy in a chair beside the big mirror wall, which is in the corner of the coffee shop.

Vivi and Ayni also made their way through the crowd and sat on their chairs.

To be honest, this is the best coffee shop ever cause whenever I come here it always feels like home.

The people are also so nice to talk with and the scenery inside the coffee shop also looks fascinating; filled with graffiti everywhere.

The coffees here are also amazing and tastes better than mine.

This is the main reason why the coffee shop is packed with people on weekdays.

Coffee is everybody's drug; it's an undeniable truth of the world because I'm addicted to it too.

Coffee is one of my everyday routine here. To be precise it makes me live through the day without any medicines.

The day went by just shopping, eating, watching movies and stuffs.

It's already 8 in the night. "Next time we should try some new dishes rather than the same," said Ayni with a handful of shopping bags. Ayni loves shopping since small.

She always talks about clothes, shoes and makeup stuffs since when we were in college. 

She really can't effort the expensive stuff when she was in college cause their family background was not that good and she dreamed to make a lot of money in the future just to buy so many clothes, shoes, and make up stuff.

Truthfully speaking, she is a shopping maniac.

Ayni always had so many dreams about everything. The fact that her teenage years were a mess because of her family background itself.

She always wanted to live a wealthy, carelessly and carefree life like others but the only problem was is her family. 

At her age everybody was having fancy cars, always uploading pictures on social media on where about and enjoying their life traveling around the world but on the contrary, Ayni was just trying to fit in one place without having any of the funs above.

She always says that she envies my life a lot compares to hers.

Agni's father was so strict that he wanted to grow his children to be something the world would proud of. Ayni has three siblings including her and all of them are girls.

So, as a father with a medium lifestyle, it was a fear for him to grow them into something good and eligible in the future.

But, Ayni never really understands that even till now she never stops complaining about her father being strict to her all the time.

She never likes him at all. But in my opinion, he was just being scared and wanted a good life for their kids compare to his.

He just wants to see them happy and satisfied with what they have in the future; so, he made them suffer when they're were young instead of seeing them regretting their life in the future as he did.

He just wants to make sure that their daughters don't make the same mistakes as he did in the past.

As a daughter, Ayni never really understands it; even how harder you try to explain the situation she always finds a way to hate him and always complains about him.

I felt bad for him, not for once but many times cause she never been in his shoes so she could never really feel the pain he holds on this earth for them. I wish she could see it all.

On the other hand, Vivi is not that crazy about shopping. She always had a medium interest in everything as far as I know.

She always like lovable stuff like teddy bears, chocolates, flowers especially roses. This is how Edwin always finds a way to make up with her even though some terrible fights.

Edwin is Vivi's boyfriend. They've been dating since from college years. They getting well as far as I know.

Vivi do complain about him but never said no for the relationship because she said she loves him.

Vivi was always the sweetest girl I ever knew cause I never really seen her mad, even if she gets mad it will be in the cutest way.

Vivi's mom was a single mom growing four kids on her own. Vivi's father passed away when she was in high school; he had diabetics. She had one elder sister, one younger sister and one younger brother.

I always kind of liked her little brother, he was kind of cute and funny. I always had a brotherly affection towards him and Vivi knows that.

Her mom runs a food stall in markets and also sell cookies on festival seasons.Trust me, her foods are one of the best. She always enjoys what she is doing and also very kind as Vivi.

Her elder sister also has an online shopping web page. She sells stuff online, most of them are stuff related to fashion like bags, clothes, shoes and more.

Vivi never really complains about anything as Ayni does. She always goes on with the flow and if anything makes her stress she will just look for some help and tried to fix it.

But, Ayni will keep on complaining about everything without even looking for an answer; it something that always triggers me out and makes me wanna hate her in many ways but still she needs help even if she didn't say it out loud.

Ayni is innocent and easily could fall for anything that comes in her way without even thinking any deeper. That's one of the reasons why I'm still holding on to her.

They both have different perspectives in their life and sees everything different and analyses everything in their way of thinking, and I'm still holding to them cause they are good souls all among the others that I threw away.

People are not the same but one way or another we'll try to fit with them even when we're not good together at all.

But there are still people who say that they can't cope with the other person because his/her character is not fitting with them so they don't want to have any relationships with them.

It's not because they couldn't, it's just because they wouldn't.

DO VOTE. ❤