Infinity

Liam and Louis had found each other, as in they were out partying every other night. Harry and Niall stood on the sideline and watched them spin out of control. They tried to talk to them both without any success. They were in the middle of their tour and Louis and Liam were drunk or high at most concerts. Harry knew that Louis was trying different drugs even if he denied it or tried to hide it and that made him even more concerned. They had always been honest with each other. Liam's heavy drinking was worrying as well. He had always been the responsible one but now he crumbled under the pressure he was under, having to fill in for Zayn and that was some big shoes to fill.

"Guys, a new song from our writers." Liam said.

They sat down to take a listen. Harry saw that Niall was looking between Liam and Louis with a worried facial expression on display. Liam ignored it and pressed play on the song instead.

Down to Earth
Keep on falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow
Down to Earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
When everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity

Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

Eyes can't shine
Unless there's something burning bright behind
Since you went away, there's nothing left in mine
I feel myself running out of time

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
When everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity

Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity
Infinity, infinity

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity

Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

"They did a good job. I like it." Niall smiled when the song was over.

They played one last show in Dubai before they would have an almost two months break and Harry was beyond relieved. Louis could just relax at home and would hopefully not party as much as he had been doing lately, Liam as well. They still had obligations and an album to write but they wouldn't have the pressure of performing over them for a while.

He was relieved to find out that he was right. Louis stayed at home with him, all cuddly and most importantly, all sober. Harry did his best trying to take care of him by cooking them delicious dinners. They had a new spike in their sex life as well. Louis wanted to bottom all the time, begging Harry to fuck him. Harry knew there were two reasons for it. One, Louis for some reason went crazy for his long hair, and two, he needed to feel taken care of right now. Harry had never experienced him so vulnerable and needy at the same time, or so submissive as he was for the moment. He let Harry take total control of him, begging him to do it. It was sexy like hell but also worrying. Louis was usually the one who took great pleasure in making him beg for more but now Harry had him tied up in bed, sobbing from pleasure when he was prostate milking him. He had already made him come once with his mouth but that wasn't enough. Harry wanted to make him fall apart completely. He wanted to see him shaky and needy and floaty.

He rubbed his fingers against Louis's prostate again and pressed a hand on his stomach at the same time. Louis arched his back and cried out when he finally came untouched. Harry pulled his fingers out and came up to press a kiss against his lips.
"Fuck me." Louis panted out.

"Are you sure? You already came twice, Lou." Harry asked.

"I need more. Give it to me and don't hold back. Please Haz." Louis whined.

"Okay, let me untie you first." Harry said.

"No, no, no." Louis immediately protested.

Harry gave him a long look but then he slicked his cock with lube and lined up against Louis's hole. He pushed inside slowly and stopped as soon as he bottomed out to give Louis a chance to adjust but Louis wouldn't have it.
"Go on. I can take it."

"Take it easy Lou." Harry answered.

"I need you to take me to that special place, yeah? Please Haz. I need it." Louis pleaded.

Harry didn't answer. He pulled out and pushed inside again and Louis moaned so he grabbed his hips and started to pound him hard.
"Yes! Yes! More!" Louis shouted, totally out of ut. He stared at Harry with eyes glazed over and his mouth open, letting out "aaah's" with every thrust,  pulling on the ropes that tied him to the bed.

Harry gave it everything he got, hitting Louis abused prostate dead-on, making him wail. He watched as he fell apart completely underneath him. Louis's whole body started to shake and then he came for the third time, almost dry. He let out a deep sob and cried out in pleasure. He was floating again.

Harry gave it a couple of more thrusts before he climaxed as well. He pulled out. Louis winched a little bit that was the only reaction he got from him. He untied him and Louis's limps fell heavy on the bed. He had his eyes closed, completely out of it. Harry realized that Louis was chasing the high in any way possible but he referred that he did it like this instead of using drugs. 
He laid down next to him and wrapped his arms around his husband to make him feel safe.