Robin meet Nancy

For people who r reading this. Just wanted to say I will be shipping Robin and Nancy and that will probs lead to them becoming a couple. Ik that Nancy loves Johnathan but I thought it would be a cool thing to do. 

Eleven and Steve walked down the back corridor. It was freezing and Eleven wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm.
Her sense kicked in and she suddenly turned to see a demogorgan jump onto her. She writhed underneath it then screamed as it cut her deeply from her waist up to her shoulder.

"ELEVEN!!" Steve cried out and swung the nail bat and a sickening crunch rang out as the demogorgan flew through the air and hit the ground. It then winced and stumbled off.

Eleven was whimpering and clutching her side.

"Is it bad? Can you walk?" Steve questioned.

Eleven stood, swaying slightly and coughing in the unclean air. She held her hand to her cut then carried on walking.

"Come on. Let's find Robin before I pass out." Eleven whispered and she pushed open a door to a closet.
A screaming came from inside then Steve was pounced on by a girl with numerous amount of freckles and Scoops Ahoy uniform on.

"WHOA! Robin! It's me! It's Steve!" Steve shouted to the figure on top of him.
Robin stilled. She climbed off Steve and looked between him and Eleven.

"Is this my rescue team?" She said.

"Yep. Now let's go." Eleven replied not liking this girl much. And she limped off in the direction they came.

"What's with her?" Robin whispered.

"She was just jumped on by a demogorgan give her a break." Steve whispered back.

They followed Eleven back to the gate. And Robin stepped through it first. Then Steve, then Eleven.
Mike immediately hugged El as she stepped out the other side.

"Hang on I've got to close the gate." Eleven struggled out of Mikes grasp. And Mikes hand grazed her said she winced slightly. And when Mike looked at his hand he saw dark crimson stains on his skin.

"El your bleeding!" He exclaimed.

El shrugged him off and tied the sock back around her head.

Soon she was in darkness again and she put all her remaining energy into closing the gate.
She closed it just after a demodog jumped through the portal.

Eleven flung her blindfold off and grabbed the nail bat that was laying beside her and wacked it round the head and it flopped dead beside her.

"Okay. Robin are you alright? Did any monsters get near you?" Eleven asked and everyone looked at the girl.

"No. None."

"Good. I'm Mike by the way." Mike said to Robin.

"Oh I know. There's Mike, Dustin, Will and Lucas. You always come to Scoops to use the shortcut." Robin explained as she pointed to each of them, "and I know Eleven and Steve."

"Well I'm Johnathan." He held out a hand and Robin shook it.

"Yeah and I'm Max." She also shook her hand.

"I'm Nancy..." Nancy said. Robins heart did a backflip. She stared into the eyes of this pretty girl and shook her hand gently.

"Errr hi Nancy." Robin said awkwardly.

"We used to be in the same Math class." She smiled.

"Oh did we?"

"Yeah well she was probably staring at Tammy Thompson so was never paying attention to anything else." Steve laughed then stopped when he realised no one else was laughing.

Everyone's eyes widened and Robin went beetroot red. And then stalked away shoving her middle finger in Steve's face.

"Thanks dumb ass." She said as she walked away.

"Wait. So she's a lesbian?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah. And I probably shouldn't of mentioned it." Steve bit his nails with anxiety.

"I'll go and talk to her." Nancy said then walked away after Robin.

Nancy found her sitting in the scoops ahoy parlour eating a waffle.

Nancy sat down next to her and touched her hand lightly.

"I'm sorry.  Steve can be a dick sometimes. Trust me I dated him." Nancy soothed.

"Oh really.  I was hoping to catch your number ." Robin sighed.

Nancy was startled for a second then continued to speak, " look I know that Steve can be a dick because he thought I cheated on him and he graffitied 'Nancy Wheeler slut' all over the town."

"That was you? I thought you where the smart geek just sitting quietly at the back of the class." Robin smiled peacefully. 

"Look at me Robin." Nancy whispered. Robin did as she was told and was surprised when Nancy kissed her. She paused for a second then went along with it. Nancy's hand moved to Robins hair and Robins to Nancy's waist.

"Come on let's go the others would be worried." Nancy smiled.

"What was that for? I thought you and Johnathan?" Robin said breathless.

"Yeah but from now on you sneak round with me. Being a bit of a devil." Nancy smirked looking Robin up and down making her blush. Robin stood then walked back over to Macy's before realising that no one was there.

"Where is everyone?" Nancy asked. A yell. The girls ran towards it. And entered the Pharmacy.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked.

Nancy and Robin saw Eleven lying on the floor Max and Johnathan attending to the deep cut running down her side. It was bleeding rapidly, Elevens face becoming slowly paler. Max was trying to stitch it up and it was evidently very painful.

Steve looked up, "Robin you have lipstick on your mouth and cheek."

"Oh. I must of smeared it." Robin said casually and rubbed the red-pink marks from her face.

"You don't wear lipstick." Steve added confused.

"Steve just leave her alone she's had a hard time." Nancy said annoyed and less calm than Robin.

"But she doesn't wear lipstick. The only person in this group who does is you Nancy." Steve slowed and Johnathan looked around.

"Look if you really wanna know dingus then I dressed myself up today because I knew that Tammy would be coming round the ice cream parlour." Robin played off really well.

Eleven screamed a last time and gripped Mikes hand so tight that 2 of his fingers broke. He shouted out loudly and then Eleven passed out from pain.