Steve's memories

"Robin! Oh my god! ROBIN!" Nancy shouted as she saw Robin's eyes open. 

"N-nancy? w-what happened?" Robin mumbled. Nancy hugged Robin and Robin shouted out in pain. 

"Nancy...it hurts..." her voice was faltering and it was getting quieter. 

"Robin. Robin! hi. please...stay with us!" Steve said. 

"Hey...Dingus..." Robin said and she took Steve's hand. she brushed Nancy's cheek with the other hand and then her eyes fluttered shut one final time. 

Steve felt her hand go limp in his and tears started to stream down his face. 

"R-Robin?" Nancy looked at her. Nancy shook her, "R-ROBIN!" 

Johnathan rushed over to Nancy and pulled her away from Robin. 

"No..." Steve murmured and shook his head, "No we can just bring her back. like one of you girls use your powers. Bring her back!" he shouted, he still hadn't let go of Robin's hand and wouldn't move from her body when Dustin tried to reach out to him. 

"ROBIN!" Nancy screamed into Johnathan's arm as he cradled her. 

Eleven was awoken by the noises. 

"What's happened? whats wrong?" she sat up and looked at Mike and saw tears dripping down his nose. 

she heard sirens in the distance and looked over to where all the commotion was. 

"El. you have to do something..." Mike said to her, "Like make Robin's heart beat or something." 

"I can't." Eleven said sadly as it began to rain. the rain fell hard. 

the rain soaked the group and the ambulance arrived. it took Robin away. as well as Max and Dustin who needed to be healed. 

"Okay i don't know what happened here but i want good explanations when we get to the police station!" Hopper said to all of them as he watched Robin's body get pushed into the ambulance. they split up half going in Hoppers car half going in Steve's. 

Nancy felt alone. even though Eleven's memory was back, Nancy still thought they had failed and they hadn't done enough. and it didn't help that the girl Kali had run off and disappeared back to where she came from. 

she wanted to kill all the guards that were in that room and the guard that shot Robin. 

"Nancy? Nancy?" she was pulled out of her thoughts by Steve's voice and she looked at him in the back of Steve's car. 

"yes Steve?"

"Were you and Robin close?" he asked sniffing. 

"Yeah. i helped her." Nancy replied remembering the time in the mall and she shed new tears. 

"With what?" Steve asked. 

"It doesn't matter." Nancy shook her head and looked over to Lucas who was looking out of the window and saying nothing. 

Eleven was sitting in Hopper's car. she was confused. she had no idea what had happened. why did everyone look so angry and upset?

"Mike whats happened?" Eleven asked Mike who was sitting next to her. 

"You mean you don't remember anything?" Mike raised his eyebrows. 

"Well one second we're in your basement the next we're here outside Hawkins Lab." 

"So you don't remember anything that happened in between?" 

"No." Eleven shrugged. 

"So basically. you lost all of your memory and we all worked together to get it back and some things happened on the way." Mike sniffed.