saving and surprises

they all followed after the girl each of them more nervous than the other.  Eleven began to walk forward when Steve grabbed her arm.

"Hey! don't we need a plan of attack?" he said as she turned round.

"I've got one." Eleven said.

"Which is?"

"Attack." she shrugged as two guards behind her fell. blood seeping from their necks.

"Oh my god! You, you just killed them!" Lucas cried out.

Eleven rolled her eyes then walked forward looked into each of the rooms.

The walked for longer than Eleven thought they would and she was beginning to become unsure.

"How long have we been walking?" Dustin asked adjusting his hat.

"I don't-" Johnathan began.

Eleven suddenly turned and killed the 3 guards that had secretly been following them.

"Jesus!" Will stared as the bodies fell to the floor.

"Keep an eye out from now on." Steve said raising the bat he held firmly in his hand.

"That's 5 guards down. 7 to go. 2 are guarding the other person we are saving. Which leaves another 5." Eleven said as she continued to walk forward.

"Who is this other person?" Max asked.

"That's what I want to know." Eleven replied. 

The others looked at each other confused then carried on following the girl.

They came across another 3 guards and Steve attacked one of them with the club.  It was not pleasant.

Finally Eleven looked into another door and saw Mike. She opened the door with her mind and walked in.

"Go away." Mike said without looking up.

"Well that's not very nice." Eleven replied.

Mikes head snapped up as he laid eyes on her. He leapt to his feet with surprising energy and hugged Eleven hard.

"What are you doing here?! There are guards everywhere! This was dangerous El! They are looking for you!" Mike said into Elevens hair.

"I had to save you. I saw-"

"NANCY! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!" Johnathan ran forward and lifted her injured head. It lolled to the side and her eyes remained closed.

"Okay. We get these two outta here." Max said shakily.

Johnathan picked up Nancy gently and was already out of the room and running down the corridor. 

"we need to go." Lucas said, grabbed Max's hand and fled after Johnathan. Dustin followed just as some alarms began to sound. 

Steve watched Mike and Eleven.

"Mike i have to get someone." Eleven said to him. 

"What? your not coming with us?" Mike said worried. Eleven shook her head then kissed him. 

"okay come on Steve." Eleven said and the two of them went down the corridor to find the girl. 

Dustin had climbed out of the trapdoor and was now helping Mike up. 

"where's Steve?" Dustin asked. 

"Helping El." Mike replied. 

"Where's El?" Max asked. 

"I don't know."