chapter 6 - oops

Hopefully there will me more chapters after Christmas

It's been a day since the kissing incident. I dont know why I did it. Mr Loki has barely left my side, and I dont know what I'm supposed to do. The only time he left was to yell at a bunch of people. He was really angry.

Flashback

There was a knock on the door a few minutes after the kiss. The door started to open when Mr Loki stood up and forced whoever was at the door out. I guess he forgot about my super hearing, huh?

"What in the hades are you doing here!? You need to leave! NOW!" Damn, he sounds pissed.

"No can do reindeer games, you brought a child to my medbay, I have a right to meet the kid" the voice sounded vaguely familiar. I cant tell who it is though.

"You have NO right! Go anywherr near that child and I'll kill you right here. I suggest if you value your life you will go to your quarters and forget this ever happened. Do I make myself clear?"
His voice was icy cold, and honestly, it was really hot. 'Oh my God, Peter, you cant think like that'

"And I suggest if you value YOUR life, you'll let me in!" The argument grew more and more heated.

"I'll gladly die before you enter that room, you're not going in and if you try I wont even hesitate to kill you in the worst. Way. Possible."

"You'd give your life for this kid? Who is he? And why is he so important to you that you'd plan your own death?"

"Of course I would. Anyway, I dont think that's any of your business. Learn your place, tiny"

'Tiny? Is that like, a nickname?'

"MAN OF IRON, I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD KEAVE MY BROTHER. DO NOT TAKE HIS THREATS LIGHTLY. THE BOY IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO HIM IF MY BROTHER IS WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR THEM"

'Huh, man of iron? Another nickname? Damn, these people are weird...'

"Fine, but if you ever bring him here again, you will have no say whatsoever about who enters and exits that room, understood?"

There was no reply, however the door to my room opened slightly so that Mr Loki could slip through but the others can't see me.

I quickly closed my eyes before I got caught listening, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

END FLASHBACK

I have called may, she knows about me being spiderman, she knows I'm safe. I didn't tell her who I was with, just that I'm at a friends house and we're having a long sleepover. May does night shifts so she isn't there anyway. Although she knows about spiderman, I'd never tell her if I'm injured. I hate to see her worried.