Meeting once again.

A/n: hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded. Here's the next chapter, another short one, love y'all! X

Announcement:
I don’t know where ned lives, so he lives closer to the tower in this fic.

Its been weeks since he was at the tower. 3 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes and 28 seconds to be exact. He was currently sitting in his bedroom staring at the homework that should only have took him 10 minutes, but he’s been staring at it for the better part of an hour.

Peter sighed and looked at his phone. It was a Saturday and Ned had asked him to come over at 2pm to finish building their lego death star. He got up and packed his backpack, deciding it couldn’t hurt to leave early. Maybe he could stop off at that coffee shop near Ned’s place that sold those really good cupcakes with the frosting on them. He could get some for Ned too.

Making his mind up he left his room and headed to the kitchen.

“Hey May, I’m heading to Neds now, that ok?” May turned from where she was cooking bacon in a pan.

“Ok Peter, be back by 10, it’s a school night”

“I will May, I larb you”

“I larb you too”

It takes him 45 minutes before he is arriving at the coffee shop, and less than 5 minutes before he places his order. As he moves to the end of the room to wait for his order to be made, a voice catches him off guard.

“Arachnid?” Peter froze at the voice. He knew he shouldn’t have come here, he should have just gone straight to Neds.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

“Peter?”

“Uhh, Hi, Mr Loki sir. How…uhh, How have you been?” He wanted to facepalm himself until he was unconscious.

“I am well, young arachnid. Although the same could not be said for yourself” He looked to loki and saw him eying him from head to toe. Way to hit a man when he’s down.

“I’m fine” Before Loki could respond, peters name was called to collect his drink and cupcake. Without saying goodbye, he turned and left through the door, when suddenly he was grabbed. As he turned to look at the man responsible, he felt the world twist and turn and the next thing he knew he was sitting on the rooftop on one of the tallest buildings in NYC. The avengers tower. (IDK if that’s accurate, lets pretend it is)

“You have been avoiding me, Arachnid” It wasn’t a question, and Peter knew that. Still, he did not want to respond to the accusation.

“What do you mean? I’ve just been busy with school that’s all” the lie fell short and he knew that well.

“We both know you could do your school work with your eyes closed, child. Do not try to lie to the god of mischief, it does not bode well for either of us. Tell me, why haven’t you responded to my phone message”

If it were any other time, peter would have laughed at the way loki spoke, and how he could be one of the most talented people he knew but he still didn’t know how to say ‘text message’, but this was not another time, it was now, and shit was about to get deep.