chapter 3

Loki was shocked when Peter told him his name. He wondered why he trusted him. He called him Mr Stabby for God's sake. He finds himself liking the newfound trust that they have put into each other.

Today was a bad day for loki. Tony had just told him he wasn't allowed to leave without having someone go with him. He was banned from playing pranks and is basically confined to reading books in his bedroom. At least he has his spider. His ONLY joy in the day. He helps with his stabbing urges.

Peter
Hey mr stabby! Guess what happened today?
I went to school and was talking to my friend ned, and we were talking about some science stuff when the lockdown alarm went off. We had to go into classrooms to take cover and there was a man in the hallway yelling "come out come out wherever you are"
So I yeeted myself out of the mf window. I got shot trying to help a freshman. DON'T WORRY, I'm ok now. Just need to eat.
But like, since when did someone actually come out when they asked, like what did he expect? Kids just going up to him like 'yo you called' like...?

Mr.stabby
You...
You got shot...
Did you go to the hospital?!
Get to the hospital!

Peter
Umm... I cant.
.
.
.
.
Bills.....

Mr.stabby
How are you such a bad liar on text?
Where are you? I'm coming to get you

Peter
NO!
I mean, I'm fine, there's no need.

Mr.stabby
Either tell me, or I'll track you. Either way I'm getting what I want!

Peter
I...
I'm in an alleyway 2 streets down from Mr. Delmars deli...
But I promise you I'm ok.

Mr.Stabby
I'm on my way

Loki created an illusion in his room and turned invisible (idk if he can do this but for the sake of the book, he can)
He snuck past the avengers room where Natasha, Clint, Steve, Tony and his imbicile brother were watching frozen and exited the room using the stairs. Using the elevator would have been to obvious. Within 10 minutes he was at mr. Delmars and searching for the young boy.

People rushed out of his way, obviously remembering the alien invasion he lead a few years back, but he didnt care. He needed to know his young boy was safe.

Loki turned into the second to last alleyway to find a teenage boy laying unconscious on the ground. His hand covered in blood, his perfect brown hair shading his eyes from view. He didnt know what to do, and that terrified him

"Hello, my arachnid, I'll keep you safe. I promise"

And if anyone asked, no, he did not have a tear dripping down his face. Really, he didn't.

A/N
I'm running out of ideas which is why I havent been uploading. Comment here on what you wanna read and I'll try and incorporate it!