chapter 4

Short chapter, sorry people!

Carrying the feather-like boy in his arms bridal style, he sped as fast as his legs would take him towards the tower.

It took him 10 minutes, and as soon as he entered, all eyes turned to him.

"FRIDAY! Get Banner to ready the medbay, NOW"

Friday didnt bother to respond, only open the elevator doors to take him to the medbay floor.

"M S'abby?" Loki's eyes darted to the younger boys doe eyes, which were parted slightly and had small tears dripping down them.

"I'm here my arachnid, I won't let you die. You will not leave me, I promise you" Loki whispered into Peter's hair before pressing a gentle kiss to his left cheek.

Their time was cut short when Peter's eyes closed and the elevator doors opened, revealing Banner standing there. Along with the rest of the avengers. Their mouths began to open to ask questions when Loki snapped.

"HELP HIM! DONT JUST STAND THERE AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB!"

Bruce moved quicker than he ever had, placing the young boy on the bed, racing around the room for medical supplies to fix his bullet wound.

"What did you do to him reindeer games?! You are supposed to be I'm your room, instead, you're going round hurting innocent chi-"

"NOT NOW STARK! I'D NEVER HURT HIM, HE WAS SHOT AND I HELPED HIM! GET OUT! YOU MORON BEFORE I ACTUALLY DO START HURTING PEOPLE!" To say the avengers were shocked was an understatement. They all stood there with their mouths open as they watched the man who killed 80 people grab the hand of the teenage boy and stroke his thumb across it. Even THE Natasha Romanoff was standing there gawking like a fish. What was so important about this boy that it had one of the darkest villains almost in tears?