five.

(Tommy POV)

As we walked back to the car ,in an awkward silence, I felt a water droplet land on my head. Looking up, clouds filled the sky as it began to pour. We soon broke out into a sprint towards the car. Once inside, we both took a sigh of relief as Techno started the car.

After about 30 minutes and one awkward car ride, we arrived at the house. "shit" I thought to myself. I hadn't been thinking about what I was going to say to Phil , I was just staring into space.

"shit, shit, shit, shit" my brain said as we got out of the car and closer to the front door.

Opening the door I was meet by Phil sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. Techno had described him as worried, and almost sad, but the only thing I saw on Phil's face was anger.

Techno closed the door behind us and phil gave him a nod towards the hallway, queuing him to leave so we could talk. As Techno left I searched the room for Wilbur or Tubbo, neither were in sight. I snapped back into it when I heard Techno's door close at the end of the hall.

"Welcome back" Phil said in a rather sarcastic tone.

"Um, yeah, Phil listen I'm sorr-" I tried to apologize, but was quickly cut off.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, anyways follow me." Phil said leading me into a lounge room, which I didn't know existed until now.

He motioned me towards a chair, which I sat in.

"Now here's what's going to happen, I'm going to talk, and you will not interrupt until I am done talking, Understood?" He asked which I shook my head to. "Good, now here's the situation, you ran away, not only did you leave us worried, but you weren't thinking about the people around you," I opened my mouth to say something, which Phil raised his hand to, and I closed it.

"Now of course you will have consequences, the only thing is we have some people coming in town this week, so we'll get back to those. Secondly their is a few things you need to do, one, apologize to Tubbo, two, we are going to meet with a nutritionist about your eating," I rolled my eyes to this. "something to say?" Phil said, which at this point I was struggling to hold my tongue.

"No." I muttered.

"ok then, and finally you will thank Wilbur and Techno for spending their own time looking for you, ok, now do you have any questions?"

I had kind of zoned out for the last part, I was only really focused on the Tubbo part. "How is Tubbo?" I asked.

Phil took a sigh "He's angry Tommy, like anyone would be if the only person who they cared about took off, he needs someone to be their for him and you weren't"

I nodded and started to head out of the room.

"oh and Tommy, I am really sorry about this morning, I was just worried." I nodded my head not really in the mood to give this man my sorrow.

(Tubbo POV/boys)

I was laying in bed facing the wall, when I heard footsteps approaching the door. Wilbur was sitting in the desk playing something on the computer. He said he was their to keep me company, but I knew they were just making sure i don't do something irrational or run off. Hearing to door open I heard Wil get up and give who I assumed to be Tommy a hug, not soon after they exchanged a few words and Wil left.

"Tubbo?" it was Tommy, he sounded sorry, but I didn't care, running off like he did today made me think he didn't care for me, I wasn't going to give into him.

I sat up and looked over to him "oh hey,your back." I said in a blank tone.

He seemed surprised at my anger, which made me happy. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Wait, Tubbo I'm really sorry about today, I wasn't thinking, I just needed to get out, I'm sorry...... Tubbo?"

I turned around until I met his eyes "Look Tommy, I really don't care, you can be sorry all you won't and i still won't care." he seemed shocked when I said this, and a bit hurt.

Tears started to build in my eyes. I hated hurting Tommy. I got to the bathroom before I slid against the door and let the tears fall. I quickly got up and took a deep breathe, I couldn't give into him. I turned on the shower and got cleaned up, before I headed back to the room. Tommy wasn't there when I got back, which was a relief. I heard a knock on the door which was Phil.

"Hey bud, just wanted to let you know we are having some company over tomorrow so try to be ready by 10 ish," I nodded "Oh and also... Tommy is really sorry, I know your mad, but try to give him a little sorrow."

I was dumbfounded, how was this on me, Tommy was the one that ran off, Tommy was the one who left me, Tommy made everyone worried, and I was supposed to give him sorrow.

"Look Phil, thanks for advice, but I think I'll take care of this on my own," I came off more annoyed then I meant to.

He gave me a forced smile and left. At this point all I wanted to do was go to bed, which I did. Soon enough I drifted off into sleep.

(Techno POV/living room)

It was about 12:30 p.m., I assumed everyone had gone to sleep. I had something on my mind however, besides potatoes and squid kid, I couldn't get what Tommy said out of my head.

"Maybe it's better for the both of us if I leave." I said to myself ,repeating it, trying to make sense of it.

How could he think this, Tommy was a Tubbo's everything, he cared about him. I remember when I didn't think Phil or Wilbur wanted me, I would run off, do stupid shit. I basically put Phil through hell.

I couldn't let Tommy go through that, I just couldn't.

_________________________________________________________________

1065 word pog, kind of a short chapter, and I don't know how I feel about it. Having a lot of writer's block, but it's okay. Also I'm so grateful for all of y'alls support, it really puts a smile on my face, so make sure you vote, or don't, whatever you want. :) Oh and be ready for some new characters, love y'all :))).