six.

(Tubbo POV)

I shot awake at about 9:30, to my surprise Tommy was still asleep in his bed, usually he's up before me. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom. I probably should have woken him up, if what Phil said was accurate, people would be arriving any minute now, wasn't my job to wake up Tommy though, and I was still pretty mad about yesterday. I did my normal morning routine, and got dressed into some presentable clothes, then headed out to the kitchen to see what was up.

"Hey, Tubbo!" I was greeted by Phil walking into the kitchen, Techno and Wilbur were sitting on the couch watching something on TV.

"Hey, Phil." I said somewhat less excited then he did.

"Our guest will be here in about 10 minutes, there's some food on the counter, and oj in the fridge." Phil said seeming somewhat rushed and nervous.

"Uh, yeah okay thanks." I said kind of overwhelmed.

"Oh, and do you know if Tommy's awake."

I kept my head down and just shrugged my shoulders. "don't know, not my job to wake him up." I said opening the fridge door.

Phil sighed and headed off to what I assumed to be waking up Tommy.

(Tommy POV/boys room)

I was having a good sleep, right up until I was being violently shaken awake by who I assumed to be Tubbo "five more minutes Tubbo." I said sleepily.

"Hey Toms, it's Phil, you gotta get up, people are gonna be here any second."

My eyes shot open "shit" I thought I said to myself, but ended up slipping out of my mouth.

"hey, it's alright, just try to get yourself together, and head down to the kitchen."

I gave Phil I small smile and sprinted to the bathroom, In a whopping 10 minutes, I was finishing up tying my shoes when I heard the doorbell ring. I hurried out of the room, but slowed down as I got closer to the end of the hallway.

Taking a deep breathe I turned the corner into the living room, and went to stand by Tubbo. He took a small step away from me, letting me know he was still probably angry at me.

I heard the front door close and examined the people the had walked in, one was a pretty tall dirty blonde male, in a obnoxiously bright green hoodie. Next to him stood a shorter brunette, wearing a blue t-shirt, and clout goggles that hung onto it. Finally a about 6 ft male with black hair and a bandana, with a flame shirt stood on the other side of the blonde.

"Guys this is Dream, George, and Sapnap and this is Tubbo and Tommy." ." Phil said pointing to them one by one. They all waved which Tubbo and I reciprocated back with a small smile.

 "Come in, come in, make yourself at home." Phil said motioning to the couch.

All of them took a seat, while Dream and Phil stood in the back whispering amongst one another.