four.

(Tommy POV)

run away.

The words lingered in my brain. Maybe it's better for Tubbo, he'll probably be mad, but he can get over it, right? Soon enough he'll forget about me, and he'll have a family of his own without me to mess it up. After about an hour of sitting against the door, letting my thoughts go at each other I decided for the better.

I'm running away.

I quickly ran over to the window, smiling at how easy it opened, no lock. Phil probably wasn't expecting me to sneak out in his defense.

I silenting searched through the draws before finding a few outfits that would last me, I also packed a bandana, Tubbo had a matching one, I'll take it to remember him.Throwing the backpack over my shoulder, I walk over to Tubbo.

I rubbed his head and whispered to him "I love you.".

I wiped away a tear I didn't realize I had cried and continued on. Opening the window I slid out, thankfully we were on the first floor so the drop was only a couple feet. I made sure to close the window and turned around. Taking a big sigh I headed off for the woods.

(Nobody's POV)

Tubbo woke up with drool sliding down the side of his face. He rubbed his eyes open."tommy?". Looking around he was surprised when Tommy wasn't in the room.

Shrugging, he assumed he was talking to Phil, or in the bathroom. Tubbo got up and went to get a change of clothes, he was startled when all of Tommy's clothes were gone, this is when he started to freak out. He ran over to the bathroom, no Tommy, went to Techno's room, no Tommy, he searched the whole hall, but Tommy wasn't there. Tubbo's only hope was that he was in the kitchen, picking up into a run Tubbo was meet by Phil at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hey, little guy I was just about to wake y-" Phil was cut off by Tubbo.

"Is Tommy in here?" Tubbo said in a worried voice looking around or his brother.

"Um, no he should be in y'alls room, he came down this morning, but headed straight back there, why?" Phil said, his voice starting to get more concerned.

"He's not in our room, or the bathroom, or Techno's or Wilbur's room, either, I can't find him".

Phil quickly ran down the hall opening each door looking for Tommy, he expected Tommy to be mad about the conversation, but not lash out.

In about five minutes Phil and Tubbo had searched the whole house. Phil was out of breath when he got back to the kitchen

"I'll call Techno and Wil, tell them to come home, if he ran off Techno knows the area the best." (uman GPS) Phil said pulling out his phone.