two.

It was a few days after the boys had meet with the family, and the fostering papers was just made official, it all seemed unreal to Tommy, he never thought it would actually happen, but here they were. Finishing up packing their things, which their weren't a lot of seeming that they could fit all into his backpack.

A yell from downstairs let the brothers know that Phil had arrived to pick them up. Tubbo and Tommy looked at eachother with excitement in their eyes, even though Tommy was very excited, there was still the whirling in his stomach that he was going to mess this up for Tubbo. Practically running downstairs they meet Phil at the front door.

"Hey boys, y'all ready?' Phil asked greeting the boys. Both nodding Phil took their things and headed to the car.

In the car Tommy and Tubbo sat in the back while Phil was driving, obviously. Before leaving Tubbo asked "Hey Phil if you don't mind could we get some food, I'm kind of hungry and Tommy didn't eat anything tod-" he was cut of by Tommy saying"Yeah I did" lieing, giving Tubbo the side eye.

Phil noticed out of his mirror, but didn't try to force anything from the boy "Yeah, of course we can stop by... oh what about MicDs, the golden arch." He said glancing back at Tubbo

.

"That sounds great!" Tubbo said excitedly, not have had fast food in at least 2 months.

The car ride on the way to McDonalds was basically filled with Tubbo talking to Phil, and Phil glancing through his mirror at Tommy who was staring out the window. After arriving,they took their place in line which was thankfully short, saving Tommy an awkward conversation. The pulled up to the order menu and pulled to a stop.

"So what do y'all want?" Phil said turning around in his seat,

"Ummmm... can I have the 10 piece nugget, with a.... uhhhh.. with a sprite please." Tubbo said his eyes darting across the menu.

"And for you Tommy?" Phil asked

"Oh I'm fine, I'm not that hungry." Tubbo tried opening his mouth to argue with Tommy only to receive a elbow to the hip and he quickly shut up.

Phil sighed and spoke into the microphone "And could you add another one of those please." Tommy rolled his eyes and just turned to the window.

Not to soon after the getting their food, they started the journey home which was a surprising quick 15 minute car ride. Pulling into the driveway Tommy and Tubbo were in awe of the huge house that stood before them. Quickly snapping out of it as Tommy heard two voices from the front porch.

"Hey!" Wilbur yelled holding a sign reading "Welcome Home!".

Techno stood holding the opposite side of the sign with a small grin. After grabbing their stuff from the car, they all headed inside. Opening the door Tubbo and Tommy were amazed by the house that welcomed them, though it was very big and modern it had such a homey feel to it. "Hey little men, how was the car ride?" Techno asked ruffling Tubbo's hair.