three.

Tommy looked around, he was in a empty room, surrounded by tall black walls. He keep turning around until he realized he was stuck.

"Tommy don't worry I'm here" Tommy heard a voice say, turning around to see his mother and father.

"Mom, Dad?" Tommy said running towards them only for them to vanish from his grip as he tried to hug them. He started breathing heavy, looking around anywhere to see them, then he looked down at his hands.

Blood.

All he saw was blood, covering his hands, and spreading across the room. He followed the bloody trail to his parents feet.

"This is all you fault Tommy, you could of saved us." Tommy's fathered said. His mother followed with

"Tubbo could have parents right now, he could have us, if it weren't for you." Tommy started running , as fast as he could, trying to run from the voices.

"Tommy, TOMMY" Tubbo whisper yelled, he was shaking him awake.

Tommy tried to say something to calm his brother, but when he opened his mouth nothing came out,he couldn't breathe, he was having a panic attack.

"I'll go get Phil, you stay here." Tubbo said rushing out of the room

Tommy tried to stop him, not wanting to alert the rest of the household, but couldn't get a word out before Tubbo was out the door, and down the hall. Not even two minutes later Tubbo came back with Phil, who looked very concerned.

"Okay Tommy, just breathe for me, in, and out, follow my voice." Phil said in a rather calming tone.

"I-I c-ca-can't" Tommy barely got out between uneven breathes. That's when he noticed someone to the side of him. It was Techno. 

He backed Phil up and said "Tommy can you count with me to twenty and between every number tell me one thing you see". 

Tommy nodded trying to calm down " Ok ready, one," Techno started.

"o-one, I see um-m I d-don't kn-know" Tommy said started to hyperventilate more.

"Hey, it' okay just focus of your surroundings".

"Ok, I s-see your p-pi-pink hair." Tommy said.

"ok good, now what else." Techno said rubbing Tommy's back.

"two, I see Tubbo's slippers....".

This went of for about 10 minutes before Tommy had calmed down and Phil had got him a glass of water. Not soon after Tommy passed out in Techno's grasp, and Techno covered him in a blanket. Phil looked over to Tubbo who had a scared look on his face,

"Hey, he's okay Techno's got him, why don't we go to the kitchen and get a drink" Phill suggested, getting only a nod from Tubbo before they headed off.