Sixteen!

I take a long shower and wash my hair. When I get out I blow dry my hair and the I go to my suitcase to pick out an outfit. I choose a cute but simple dress then I put on some mascara and blush and curl my hair a little.

 I choose a cute but simple dress then I put on some mascara and blush and curl my hair a little

(The dress)

When we are done it's 10 minutes before we're suposed to meet so we decide to get going to the restaurant.

We need to Wait for our brothers in 15 minutes and the waiter is just going to give our table to someone else when they finally show up. They give us a lame excuse and both Naya and I sighs deep when we walk in to the restaurant.

We order our food and I got fish and chips and it tasted delicious.

We are actually having a good time togheter and I relizes that Noah is very funny

We are actually having a good time togheter and I relizes that Noah is very funny. It's kind of sad that we don't hang out as much as we did as childs but I know he always will be there for me and protect me as much as he could. Sam has also always been kind of like a brother to me cus he has been my brothers bestfriend forever and my bestfriends brother.

I'm cracking up about something Sam Said when I see a boy with fluffy brown hair starring at me, it's Louis of course. I go up to him and say "Hey Lou, I didn't know you were going to eat here as well tonight." "No, and I did not expect to see you here with two boys." I start laughing and he looks me with a wondering look "What is it?" I keep laughing and then I say "Are you jealous of them?" "No god no, but who are they" he looks down to the ground a little embarresed.
"Noah and Sam are our brothers your dummy"

"Oh" he blushes and looks at me. "Why does it bother you so much that a hang out with other guys" I say to teas him. "I don't know, maybe I just want you for myself" he smiles and moves a string of hair and tuck it behind my ear. "Well I need to go now" he says and I go back to my table.

I sit down and Noah looks at me with and I understand that he will say something. He open his mouth and asks "Who is the boy?" "No one, just a friend." I say. "Right, just a friend." "Naya shut it!" I say and hit my bestfriend. " As long as he's not using you or hurt you, I will not disturb your "friendship" Noah says. "Louis would never do something like that."
__________________________________________________________

I 'm so happy that people are
Reading and It would mean so
Much if you shared it.
/Elli