Thirty one!

My hair gets in my eyes for the third time in five minutes because of the air condition. I open my back pack and take out a hair tie. I feel eyes on me and look to my left.

"Can I do it?"

"Sure"

I give the hair tie to Louis and turn around. Gentle, he pulls my hair back from my shoulders and with soft hands he starts braiding my hair.

I look out at the dessert landscape outside the bus window. A special feeling goes through my body when his warm hand touch my neck and I smile.

"All done" I turn around and he gives me a big smile.

"Can I hold your hand" He asks politly and my heart feels warm in my chest.

"Always" I say and I grab his hand.

________________________________________________________________________

When we get to the airport I need to let go of his hand, my family is walking towards another queue than his.

When we have went through the security, me and Naya tell our parents that they can go tax free shopping without us. We sit down on a bench waiting for Louis and Will to go through security, they shouldn't be long behind us.

10 minutes goes by. 30 minutes goes by.

After on hour of wating my mom calls me.

"You guys need to come to the hate now it's time to board our flight"

We take our backpacks and starts walking and I look on last time at the security check but I only see a bunch of strangers.

"Maybe they are at the gate" I say to Naya and she nods.

But when we arrive at the gate we can't se them anywhere and my tummy turns inside out especilly since some persons already have started going on the plane.

Am I going to see Louis again? I didn't even get to say goodbye. But I can't do anything, I try calling him but no answer and I get more and more anxious for every minute.

After about 10 minutes it's our time to go on to the plane. And before I give a lady my boarding pass I look back one last time and my eyes widden. Far away I can se Louis, Will and both their families come running towards the gate. I breathe out and go on the plane.

________________________________________________________________________

The plane starts and a few minutes later are we above the clouds and can take of our seatbelts but before I even have time to un buckle someone is standing next to me and I look up. Of course is it Louis and before I know anything Naya has moved out of her seat and Louis is sittning next to me.

"You scared me, why did you take so long?"

"We weren't able to check in our bagage and then they stoped me in the security controll, I'm sorry if I worried you." He says and looks worried at me.

"No it's okay, it was just that I had not said goodbye to you yet" I say and give him and give him a fast kiss on the lips and he gives me that smile that gives me butterflies.

The whole flight we watch movies togheter and I try to memorize everything about him, the way he smells, the way he talks, the way he smirks when ever I say something and mostly the way he looks at me and the way he makes me feel. Everytime he looks at me I feel like something breaks inside me, but in a good way, like he's opening something new inside me.

Then the time has come. The plane is going down for landing and he needs to get back to his seat and Naya comes back. We're both very quiet when we get of the plane and that's not how it usually is.

We catch up with Will and Louis and I hold his hand when we walk to get our bags. We both get our bags and our families are waiting for us, it's time, the moment I have feard since the first week. Time to say goodbye.

Louis takes both my hand and hold them up he looks me in the eyes and I can see that they're blank.

"Y/n, I-" He sutters.

"I love you!" He says and now a small test falls down on his cheek.

"Love you too!" I say and then he pull me in to a warm hug.

My tears make my face hot and after finishing the hug I take a deep brethe.

"Bye Louis!" I say and then turn around and walk to my family. I can't turn around and look at him, if I do I'm scared I won't be able to walk away again.

________________________________________________________________________

The taxi pulls up outside our house and the whole family jumps out the car, we take our bags and go up to the house, Ruby and Lola runs around the garden like carzy cause they are happy we're home, but I just feel, empty.

"Y/n can you get the Mail!" My mom yells and I leave my suitcase and go down the small path to the mailbox.

It's full with news papers, and diffrent kind of letter but one envelope stands out from the others. It's blue and have a stamp that says Aruba on it. I turn it around and see that it's addresed to me.

I leave the rest of the mail on the kitchen counter and then run upstair and close the door to my bed. I sit down on my bed and start opening the envelope as gentle as possible. Inside it's a piece of paper folded in half and it has the hotel's logo on it. I open the paper and start reading the letter filled paper.

Dear y/n

I hope this gets to your house in time and that you even read this which you obviously do but, okay I Will get to the point, even though I don't really know what it is.

The reason I think I'm writing this letter or what you want to call it is because I just wanted to thank you. These 3 weekes at Aruba has been the best in my life and it's mostly because of you. I met you and from the moment I spoke to you I fell in love with you. Not only because your beautiful to look at but also because you're one of the funniest and most generous person I've met.

You don't know how many nights I've been up thinking about you and the way you do things and I will probably be up thinking about you this night as well. 

Well I don't know what this was but I just want you to be happy and I hope we can meet as soon as possible.

Lots of love
/Your Louis

One last tear falls down on my cheek when I lay down on my back with the paper pressed to my body.

Man, I love this british airport boy!

The End