Twenty Five!

Y/n pov
I dry my eyes just before I knock on the door. Not that it's gonna help, my face will probably be red and swollen in two weeks after this.

The door opens and my brother is standing in the doorway. "Y/n!" He hugs me and lift me up and take me in to the hotel room and I starts crying again. He puts me down on the bed and let me cry without asking anything.

When I finally stop sobbing he open his mouth, Sam is sitting next to him. "I don't want to force you to tell us anything but if you do, maybe we can help you." Noah says.

I tell them about what happend but leave out the part with Louis saying I love you. I can see that Noah clench his fists and take a deep breath, even tho Louis hurt me I don't want hin to get in trouble with Noah.

"Where does this boy live?" Noah asks and he's already opening his closet taking out a grey hoodie.

"No Noah you can't-" he cuts me of. "Why should I not confront him? He has clearly hurt you bad an I'm your brother, this is my job."

I get nervous that Noah is going to find Louis and beat him up couse I have seen that before. Even tho I never would tell his room number I panic and say it.

"He said he's in love with me." I puse. "He said he loves me." Noah stops with his movements and it's so quiet in the room that you could her a pin drop on the floor. I look up at him and he has a wrinkel between his eyes.

"He said he loves you?" He looks wondering at me. "Yes" I whisper.

He stays quiet for a while and then say "Boys do not often say I love you, and if they do...they mean it"

This did not help me get my thoughts cleard and in confusion and sadness I fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________

(Earlier)
Louis Pov
I see her walk away and I have a feeling this was the last time I ever will speak to her again. I sink down on my knees crying in my hands.

I meant all I said to her. Even tho I first resliges it when I thought I lost her now I know.

I love her.

I need her.

After sitting on the beach for almost an hour I get up and starts walking to my hotelroom. I look at my watch and it's 2am and I relize I'm really tired.

I un lock the door and the sight of Naya and Will in the bed makes nauseas and I just go straight to the closet and take out the extra bed.

"Where's y/n?" Naya asks. "I don't know" I say and that's all true and it makes my stomach turn. With that thought in my mind I fall asleap.

________________________________________________________________

New chapter!! I know it's short and I'm sorry but I have been kinda busy so. Also , I got an idea for a new Louis fan fic so I started writing on that one too and I will post it when I'm done with this one!!
/Elli