Ten!

Louis pov
It's the been two days since the accident and I have not seen y/n ever since. I met Naya the other day and She said that y/n still have a lot of headaches and that She mostly sleeps. I have been wanting to snap her but I don't want to annoy her.
________________________________________________________________
Y/n pov
I have been laying in the bed for almost two days. The first day my head did hurt like it never has but yesterday I was totally fine. The reason I don't want to go outside is that I don't want to meet Louis. I mean I WANT to meet him but I'm to embarresed to after the accident.

When I told Naya the truth She said "That's a stupid reason to not go out, plus Louis really care about you, he was crying when I found you with him and you need to speak to him."

I didn't belive her if Louis cared about me why have he not come and visit me or sent me a snap. He is probably out having fun with the blondie from the airport.
________________________________________________________________

(Time skip) the same evening
Y/n pov
Naya force me get up and take a shower and go out for dinner with her. Our familys had been gone for all day so Naya and I are just going to eat at a buffet restaurant at the hotel.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and shave my legs. Then I get out and put on a mini skirt and tank top. I blow my hair and put on some simple makeup.

(The outfit)I put on a black pair of converse and we start walking to the restaurant

(The outfit)
I put on a black pair of converse and we start walking to the restaurant.

When we arrive we take our food and go sit at a table next to the ocean. It's Dark outside but on every table there is candles which makes the resaurant cosy.

We are eating our food when Naya suddenly stops. "Look!" She says and points behind me. I turn around and sees Louis and William, Louis is cuter than I remember and I quickly look back at Naya. She has a smile that I have seen before and I say "don't you dare-" before I finish the sentence She stands up and yells "Will, Louis come and sit here". I look at her angrily but my mood change when Louis sits down next to me.

"I'm glad to see you up again, I hope your head doesn't hurt that bad. I'm so sorry for everything, I-" he says but I cut him of. "What are you sorry for, you saved my life". "Wait you are not angry at me?" He asks. "No Louis why would I be angry, I'm just thankful".

He smiles at me and gives me a hug. "I have been meaning to talk to you but I didn't wanted to be annoying" he says.

My tummy fills up with butterflies when I hear him say all this stuff, maybe Naya is right, maybe he actually do care about me.
________________________________________________________________

Sorry for posting
Late but it's
Christmas eve so
/Elli