Twenty!

Three days later
Y/n pov
I wake up because someone is tugging in my shirt, it's Naya.

"Wake up!" She says. "Noo" I turn around and press my face to the pillow. "Your husband is wating." I sit up and smile big and Naya rolls her eyes at me.

Louis and I have been hanging out a lot since we went on the date. Idk if you can say that we're dating but we are definitely more and friends. At least that what I think but we haven't really talked about it.

I kinda feel bad that I haven't spent that much time with Naya but I'm really having a great time with Louis and I want take advantage of that while we are here. I don't know if this is a vaccation flirt and everything is going back to normal when we get back home or if it's something more.

I get up and go out on the balcony and look down and sees Louis. "Good morning darling" he says with a smirk.

I put on some chlothes and brush my hair and then I go down to Louis.

"You look lovely today" he says and gives me a warm hug. "Oh, you only think I look lovely today." I know that it's not what he meant but I love teasing him. "You know that's not what I meant." He says and looks at me with a stern look.

We go to the breakfast place and while we are eating Louis is telling me about tomorrow. "So it's christmas eve tomorrow and there is going to be a beach party at the hotel next to this. Are you going?" "Idk, I never been to a party before" I say.

"It will be fun I promise, I'll be there." He smiles confident at me. "You are too self confident" I say and rolls my eyes. "I know, but you love it." He laugh smirks at me and I hit him on the arm.

It's true though. I love or at least really like everything about him. He's not just a good looking guy he's also very smart, charmig and generous person and I really admire that.

After the breakfast we go down to the beach and walk in the water edge. All the sudden I feel drops of water landing on my skin and I turn around. Louis is standing there smiling and trying to look innocent.

"Don't you dare do that again." I say with a sharp voice. He rises his eyebrowns and says "watch me." I start running but he catch up with me and pulls me in to the sea. I'm just about to scream when the warm water hits me.

I Come up to the surface at the same time as him and he's laughing while dragging his hand through his wet hair. Damm it he look hot. I rub my eyes to make them stop itch from the salt water.

When I look up again Louis is gone and the second later I feel hands on my hips and they turn me around so I stand 4 inches away from Louis. He pulls me closer and gives me a passionated kiss on the lips.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
After playing in the water for a while we decide to go back to our rooms and change chlothes because ours is soaked.

We are walking on the beach when to little girls run up to y/n and hugs her. After them a women in the 40s are walking.

Y/n nervously looks into the ground. "Hi mom!" She says and hugs the women and then She looks at me.

"Louis this is my mom and my sisters Lola and Ruby. Mom this is Louis my...friend."

It kinda hurts that She's presentating me as her friend but what would She call me otherwise. We haven't talked about what we are but we're defenetly more than friends. Or are we? Maybe this is just a one time thing.
________________________________________________________________

Hey! I know this is bad but a big plot is comming up so yeah. I will try to keep update daily but I can't promise anything but I will at least uptdate every other day.
/Elli