Nine!

Louis pov
After about one and a half hour into the movie I feel how y/n leans her head against my shoulder and how she starts breathing deeply. I look at her and she looks so cute and peacful sleeping in my jumper.

We finish the movie and then we carfully go up from the bed to not wake y/n up. I take a blanket and put it over her. I'm just about the kiss her on the forehead when I relize She probably don't want me to do it so I just whisper "good night" in her ear.

As soon as me and William comes to our room we go to bed.
________________________________________________________________

Next morning
Y/n pov
I wake up and do not remember I fell asleap. I go up from my bed and in to the bathroom and I see that I'm still wearing my dress and Louis' jumper. My makeup is all over my face and i wash it of and go to change chlothes.

 My makeup is all over my face and i wash it of and go to change chlothes

(What you are wearing)

After changing chlothes I go out to Naya on the balcony. "Good morning sleep" She says, "can we go and eat breakfast?".

After the breakfast I suggest that we go to the pool where we was the day before. "You can go I just need to put on a swimsuit" Naya says. I was smart enough to put on my bikini under my chlothes.

When I come to the pool is No one there so I take of my chlothes and sit down at the edge of the pool with my legs in the pool. All of the sudden I feel strong arms pushing my back and I fall down into the water. When I come up to the surface again I see Louis is standing next to the pool laughing.

"LOUIS, what was that for" I say angrily but can't help laughing a little. "I'm sorry, you was such an easy target" he extends his arm to help me up but instead for pulling myself up I drag him down to the water.

Louis body is litterly all over me and it's pushing me down to the botttom of the pool. I get a lot of water in my mouth and I feel that I start losing oxygen. My head touches the pool floor and everything turns black.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
I Come up from the water laughing and I look to my right to see y/n. But She is not there, I look at the bottom of the pool and sees y/n body laying there completly still.

I pannic and swim down and take her in my arms. I lift her and put her down on a sun bed. Don't know what to do but I can see that She is breathing. "y/n, y/n wake up" She doesn't move and I get more scared and I pull my hair and looks up in the sky. All this is my fault I should not have pushed her.

I take some hair that's in her face and tuck it behind her hair while I keep on calling her name but nothing happens. I feel a hot tear rolling down my chin, if something happens to her I Will never forgive myself.

I hear running foot steps behind me and I turn around and sees Naya "what happend" She asks and run to y/n. I'm just about to explain the Situation when y/n coughs and open her eyes.

"Thank god" I say and help y/n to sit up. "What happend?" She asks. "You passed out, I'm so sorry it was all my fault"

Naya gives her some water and after a while She can finally stand up. "You should go to your room and rest" I say to y/n. "No I'm fine" She says but I ignore her and stop a golf cart and y/n and Naya goes back to their room.
________________________________________________________________

Last chapter for today
Idk how the update
Will be the next days
Cus of christmas and
Everything. Anyways
Thanks for reading and
Voting<3
/Elli