Two!

Y/n pov
Me and Naya are just chilin in the gate watching our phones, My gaze all the time goes up to the cute boy and I can't help wondering where he is going.

All the sudden it's time to board and I look over to the boy one last time and can't help feeling a little bit sad. We go on the big plane and Naya and I starts fighting about who is going to sit next to the window. Of course I win, with a promise that she can sit there on the way back.

We both got a pillow and a blanket and on the the seats in front of us there are two screens with a picture over the world on them. A movie about travel safety and how to evacuate the plane starts showing on the screens. I notice how Naya sits still and quiet and I Ask her if She is okay. "I'm fine,now listen to the clip" She says.

The plane starts flying and we decide to watch a movie on my screen. After about one hour into the movie i notice that Naya fell asleep. I pause the movie and put on my headphones and put on some music.

I must have fallen asleep too because all the sudden I wake up. I look at the clock and sees that I have been sleeping for almost 2 hours and that it's soon lunch time.

Naya keeps sleeping when i carefully move her legs to get out of my seat. I really need to pee so I go down some stairs to the toilets. All the doors were locked so I sit down on a bench.

Suddenly a boy in my age comes down the stairs, and it's not just any boy it's the boy with the blue eyes that Naya found cute.

I stare at him for a second before i realize what i did and look down, I did not think I was going to see anyone of the boys again.

"Are you waiting to use the restrooms?" He asks. "Yes" right after I said that an old man opens a door and I go in.

Holy shit, i did not expect that. I do my thing and open the door. Of course the guy's not there. I run up the stairs and back to my seats.

"Naya, Naya wake up" I almost shouted. She tired opens her eyes . "You can never guess who I just met" i say. "No, who" She replies. "One of the boys from the airport". "No way!" She screams.  "We need to find their seats", "yes, immediate".

We are just going to stand up when we hear a ladies voice in the speakers "Lunch time, if everybody pleas can sit down, we are coming out with the food in 5 minutes". We sit down again.

When our food arrives we eat the fastest we can so we can go look for the guys.

________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
I wake up from a 2 hour nap when a lady starts talking in the speakers. I pull my hand through my messy hair and notice that William is gone. Before i start wondering where he are he dumps down on the seat next to me.

"You can not believe who I met downstairs" he says. "Then tell me" I reply. "One of the girls we saw at the airport".

My heart makes a little jump when I think of the cute girls. One of then was especially cute with long wavy brown hair and green eyes and i can't help smiling when i think her.

________________________________________________________________

Part 2 I Hope yall liked it☺︎︎
In the next chapter  y/n
And Louis will get to know
Each other more so
Stay tuned!
/Elli