S2 Chapter 6: Disaster

Announcer: Time for the third match! The competitors please come to the arena.

Sub zero entered from the hero's team.

Announcer: From the hero side. Sub zero!

(villain side)

Shigaraki: The ice guy, huh? I know you two want to fight Midoriya but master will take care of him. So, who wants to go against him?

Muscular: I will go.

Announcer: And from the villain side we have Muscular!!

Bakugo: It seems the boss bastard wasn't the only one who escaped from jail.

Izuku: Yeah, this guy is a pain in the ass. I know experienced his power and i wouldn't want to do it again.

Izuku:(I know i mastered One for all at 100% but i still remember his power. It was the first time i felt real fear. This guy gives me chills.)

Muscular: I saw you at the tournament. Dabi kicked your ass. I wonder how you're still alive. Well, it doesn't matter. I will make sure you will die today.

Sub zero: You would fit perfectly in my universe.

Announcer: Ready, FIGHT!

Muscular and Sub zero started to fist fighting. Muscular had the advantage because of his quirk. But sub zero's technique was a weapon. He used his ice clone to freeze one of muscular's hand.

He succeed and he punched the ice causing Muscular's hand to break.

Muscular: You filthy motherfucker!! I will show you.

He smashed the ground angry like Hulk would do. The ground was shaking from the smashes but it wasn't enough to throw sub zero off-balance. He used his ice to balance his footing.

Muscular: Tch! That fucking ice. I guess i have to come to you myself.

He was throwing pieces of rocks as he was running to sub zero. Sub zero countered with ice spikes but he couldn't counter Muscular's big body in time and he got hit in the ribs.

Sub zero: Dammit! He got me. That was a crushing blow.

Muscular: I will kill you for crushing my hand. But i will give it to you. You were more challenging than Midoriya when i fought him. Despite his strength he only managed to knock me out.

Sub zero used his ice slide to escape from Muscular.

Sub zero: I'm not ready to die yet.

He said as he froze the entire floor causing Muscular to be immobolized.

Muscular: You have become an annoyance.

Sub zero charged and he started to freeze Muscular's stomach but Muscular managed to escape on time.

Muscular: (Unlike other ice heroes, this one is a ninja. He uses his power to it's full potential and he turns himself into a killing machine. Time for plan B.)

Muscular looked at Sub zero and shouted

Muscular: IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT??? I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.

Sub zero confused by his behaviour stayed on the defence as Muscular was walking through him.

Muscular: ( Hehe, that's it. Stay on defence. One sentence was enough to make him cautious when he doesn't have to.)

Only two meters away to make Sub zero realise Muscular's bluff. But it was too late.

Sub zero:( Crap! He got me.)

Muscular punched sub zero to the ribs again and made sure this time that they will break.

Sub zero removed his mask and coughed a ton of blood.

Muscular: I think i will end this. You put up a good fight.

Then the crowd started to shout.

Crowd: FINISH HIM!! FINISH HIM!! FINISH HIM!!

Muscular formed his fists for a double head smash.

Sub zero: ( It's fine. I will come back to life. Why? Because it's Mortal Kombat.)

Muscular crushed his head.

The hero side didn't took it very well. Except of Dabi and Akashi.

Uraraka was covering her mouth with her hand from the shock. Bakugo and Izuku were shocked too. Gohan and Jin weren't shocked but you could see the anger in their eyes.

Announcer: FATALITY!!! Muscular wins!! The score is 2-1! 

Bakugo: Shit!

Jin: Dammit! He fought well. It's a shame!

Bakugo grabbed Jin by his anger.

Bakugo: You say that the only think you care about is the fight? What about his life?

Jin: It's not that i don't care about his life. But you should consider this scenario from the moment they allow death in matches.

Bakugo let him.

Bakugo: Dammit!

Announcer: The fourth match will begin. Fighters please come to the arena.

Spinner came from the villain side.

Announcer: From the villain side we have Spinner!!

(Hero side)

Dabi: I will go.

Announcer: And from the hero side. We have Dabi. Ready, fight!

Dabi smirked! 

Dabi: I SURRENDER!!

Everyone was shocked. The fight didn't even begun and  he surrended.

Announcer: Uhmm, Dabi surrendered. Spinner wins. The score is 3-1.

Dabi took the microphone. I would like to join the league of villains.

The heroes were angry.

All for one laughed.

All for one : You're accepted! Welcome back to the league of villains.

The crowd started to cheer Dabi as Dabi was going to the villain's bench.

Dabi: Farewell, heroes.

(Hero side)

Bakugo: DAMMIT! I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD!

Akashi was laughing.

Gohan: What's so funny?

Akashi: You were suspecting me for betrayal and you completly forgot that Dabi was with the league of villains before he gets imprisoned. 

Jin: Well, he has a point.

Bakugo: I WARNED YOU SHITTY DEKU! YOU SHOULDN'T BRING HIM TO THE TEAM!!

Izuku: It's not like we had any choice right?

They started arguing until they felt a dark and strong pressure. It was coming from Akashi. He released a little of his dark aura.

Akashi: Fighting each other is what they want. Sub zero's death and Dabi's betrayal became in 2 minutes and the pressure is big. We are back with 1-3. We have two ways to win. Either by sudden death or take a four victory streak.

Izuku: It seems sudden death is the easy way.

Uraraka: We must do this route. The other is pretty hard.

Akashi: No! We will go for a streak of 4 victories. I have a plan.