Chapter 7: Anger control

After Izuku's speech the crowd of prisoners started to boo him even more.

(somewhere in the crowd)

Lida: Wait, is this really Midoriya? He was never this aggressive. Not even against Shigaraki.

Tokoyami: Well, if you think of it he was one year in jail. After one year in this enviroment it's logical for something to change.

Shoji: That's true. But he is at least the same Midoriya we know.

Bakugo then thought as he remembered when Midoriya got angry before they arrest him.

Bakugo: It started from then.

Uraraka: I'm worried about him. He was acting like that when they went to arrest him.

Bakugo: No! That time was worse than now. This time he seems to have control in his anger.

Gohan: That was an extra part of his training.

Bakugo: Huh?

Gohan: We were training one day....

( FLASHBACK)

Gohan: Okay, that's enough for today.

Izuku was kneel and he was very exhausted.

Izuku: No! Let's continue!

Gohan: No, you're exhausted. You need rest too.

Izuku: NO! 

He shouted!

Izuku: I CAN'T BECOME ANY STRONGER IF I'M JUST GOOFING AROUND! I NEED TO GET STRONG TO GET OUT OF HERE! OTHERWISE I CAN'T HAVE MY REVENGE!

Gohan: Revenge? So you plan to become a villain?

Izuku: No! I plan to destory the traitors lives. JUST LIKE THEY DESTROYED MINE FOR NOT BELIEVING AND DEFENDING ME! THEY KNEW I CAN'T BE A PERSON WHO CAN KILL, BUT THEY STILL BETRAYED ME!

Jin punched him in the gut.

Gohan: Hey, Jin!

Jin punched him again in the face!

Jin: Don't forget what you want to become. It doesn't matter if you are a hero or a villain. What are you planning now is evil, even if you don't kill them. So, i'm gonna ask you this. Are you evil?

Izuku: No. But life was unfair to me. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU WERE NEVER FRAMED FOR SOMETHING YOU NEVER DID! 

Jin: It doesn't matter. I didn't kill people because i wanted to. From the other side, you just want to make them suffer. That evil from every part of view.

Izuku: You don't understand. I don't wonder why they call you devil.

Jin: ???

Izuku: A FCKIN DEVIL CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL! ALL I WANTED WAS TO HELP PEOPLE! YOU FROM THE OTHER SIDE, BECAME YOURSELF A SECOND ADOLF HITLER!

Jin punched him with his red eye and the tattoos.

Jin: You think i wanted to become like this? My power is cursed! I don't have any choice. I was born like this. But i never did what i did for my own satisfaction. All i wanted was a normal life. But a demon killed my mother. My grandfather tried to kill me. My father is the devil himself. What would you do if you had a past like that?

There was a silence between the three.

Jin: I'm asking you again! Are you evil?

Izuku: No!