S2 Chapter 8: Darkness

Izuku: Good job, Master.

Gohan: Thanks. This guy would survive in my world.

Akashi: Step 1 completed. Now time for step 2.

Bakugo/Uraraka/Izuku: Huh?

Jin: What does that mean?

Akashi took out his black jacket.

Akashi: It's my turn.

He entered to the arena.

Announcer: From the hero side we have Akashi Horose.

(villain side)

Shigaraki was more pissed off than ever.

Shigaraki: Nomu. Kill him.

Nomu entered the arena.

Announcer: And from our side we have Nomu!

Akashi: Really? You put me against this piece of junk?

Announer: Fight!

Nomu charged and he unleashed a barrage of punches. Akashi, however, dodged everything.

Akashi: Dodging without even using my quirk. That how useless you are.

Nomu smashed the ground and Akashi lost his balance. Nomu punched him but Akashi blocked it with his left arm. Unfortunately the strike was so strong that his arm broke.

Akashi: Tch! It fcking broke.

(Hero side)

Uraraka: It's not looking good.

Bakugo: Why isn't the bastard using his quirk?

Jin: Something feels off. I feel a similar power to mine.(hint for the next story i will create)

Then akashi's aura started to appear.

Akashi: KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

His eyes became black and red and he released his dark purple aura.

Izuku noticed he was shaking in fear without knowing it.

Izuku: Am i shaking? Is this how fearful this guy is?

Bakugo: It's like....

Jin: He is the devil incarnate.(ironic for someone with a devil tranformation to say it)

(My attempt to draw Akashi with the aura....after 12 attempts to upload it)

He attacked nomu with his bare hands

He attacked nomu with his bare hands. He unleashed a barrage of attacks. Nomu was weakening with eachattack he received.

Akashi then took his heart out of nomu's body.

Akashi: It's over you piece of shit.

Nomu fell down.

Announcer: F-FATALITY! Akashi Horose wins! The score is tied to 3-3.

Shigaraki: Shit! All are useless. You are the last card for us, Sett.

Sett: I have unfinished business with the two. I have a plan to end for good.

Announcer: And time for the next mat-

Sett took the mic.

Sett: It's been a while Jin and Midoriya. I want to offer a tag team match to end the tournament. Me and Shigaraki against the two of you. The winner takes all.

Jin and Izuku appeared to the arena.

Jin/Izuku: Deal!

Announcer: OO, What a turn of events. We will have a winner takes all tag team match!! From the villain side, Shigaraki Tomura and Sett. And from the hero side, Jin Kazama and Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Jin, don't let Shigaraki touch you. His quirk is Decay. If he touches all of five fingers of his hand he will turn you into dust.

Jin: That's interesting. I'm leaving Sett to you then.

Izuku: No, the exact opposite. I will fight Shigaraki. I have some unfinished business with him.

Announcer: Ready, FIGHT!

 Jin and Sett started to fist fight. Izuku and Shigaraki went a little far away from them to have their fight.

Shigaraki: I really want to see how you will fight. You are the type who will fight close, but in close combat i'm superior.

Izuku: ( Sadly, he is right. I have to end it in one hit. I will unleash One for all at 100%.)

He went into full cowl mode. He attacked and he punched him at 100%. He managed to knock him out.

Izuku: Okay, step 1 completed. Now only Sett remains.

He went to help Jin.

Jin: It seems you won.

Izuku: Yeah, it's only him now.

Sett: You two may have the devil power and that stupid power up but i have something better. 

He said as he changed his form. 

Sett: Behold the obsidian dragon form.

Art not mine

Jin: I have no choice.

Jin tranformed in his devil form.

Izuku turned his full cowl again. He prepared it to attack at 100%.

Sett: Time to settle the score with you two. COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!

Aaaaaand surprise.... Shigaraki isn't the final boss. I thought it was a good idea to have someone from season 1 to power up and become the final boss. Sett was the perfect choice. As for Akashi.....i didn't want to reveal much now. His time will come. For now what matters is the battle betwen the three. See ya at the next chapter.