Chapter 1: It's not me!!

Izuku has waked up just like every morning in his dorm room. His is a second year now. They won a big fight against the league of villains but they were unsuccessful on arresting them. Izuku arrives in the class a little late than usual. Then he heard some yells from inside the class.

Uraraka: It can't be deku! He is not capable to do that!

Kirishima: Yeah! He isn't the type of a guy who will do something cruel like that. We better investigate it.

Mineta: You have to be kidding!! Why are you defending him,huh? He is a fucking traitor. We have the evidence from the teachers!

Ashido: Mineta is right! He is a traitor and he must be punished like a traitor!

Everyone except Uraraka, Kirishima, Lida and Todoroki blamed Izuku. But Izuku heard them and went to ask.

Izuku: And what  did i do exactly?

Sero: Oh! There's the traitor.

Izuku: Huh? A traitor? What did i do?

Ashido: Don't play dumb Midoriya!

Kaminari: Sorry!! But we saw everything. I can't believe otherwise.

Izuku: Uraraka? Why are you crying? What happened?

Kirishima: Everyone thinks you are a killer. But some of us here believe otherwise.

Izuku: Eh? I killed? What are you saying?

Jiro: Don't play dumb! We saw you do it with your own hands.

Ashido: I thought you and Aoyama were friends!! Why did you kill him?

Izuku noticed that Aoyama was missing. He realized that he might be really dead and he asked with fear in his eyes.

Izuku: Where is Aoyama?

Ojiro: Midoriya. Sorry. But we saw you killing him.

Izuku: What?

Uraraka: But it wasn't him!

Todoroki: True! Midoriya would never be capable to kill. Especially when he wants to become a hero most than everyone here.

Kirishima: Somebody maybe has a clone quirk and used Midoriya's body to frame him.

Aizawa, All might and Nezu appeared.

Aizawa erased his quirk as fast as possible and he cuffed him.

Nezu: Izuku Midoriya. You are arrested for killing your classmate Aoyama Yuga.

Izuku: BUT IT WASN'T ME!!

Nezu: Sorry! But unless you have evidence on your innocence we have to arrest you. The murderer took plave around 11 and 12 at midnight. Where were you at this time?

Izuku: I was sleeping in my room of course.

Aizawa: Sorry. That's not enough to prove your innocence.

Izuku then looked at All might.

Izuku: Please believe me. It's not me.

He said with a lower voice so only the teachers could hear him.

Ashido: Just take this traitor away from here!

Mineta: Yeah! I don't want to be the next victim!

Then there was a silence of 3 seconds in the room.  Then Izuku spoke.

Izuku: Fine. Do it. DO IT! ARREST ME!!

He started to shout!

Izuku: LIKE I NEED FORGIVENESS FOR SOMETHING I NEVER DID! REMEMBER! IF I EVER LEAVE THE JAIL I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL ALL GO TO JAIL! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN VILLAINS!!! GO ON!! PUT ME TO JAIL WHEN THE REAL CULPRIT IS STILL OUT THERE!!