Chapter 10: Master vs Student

Lida and Uraraka were shocked. They never expected that.

Lida:I can't believe it. 

Uraraka: What are we going to do now?

Izuku: It's obvious. I will fight in the tournament anyway. You and the others leave and go to find Aoyama and arrest the league of villains.

Uraraka: No. I want to see you fight. The others want too. 

Lida: We can do anything after that. Don't worry. 

Izuku: Okay. I have to go back. In 5 minutes i start my fight.

Izuku returned to the arena. He saw Jin in the other side of the arena. He never defeated Jin once in a fight. How was he supposed to win? His only hope... 100%. But is it equal to Jin's devil's form?

Boss: ALRIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR THIS YEAR'S GRAND FINALS!! FROM THE ONE SIDE WE HAVE MIDORIYA IZUKU!!! FROM THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE JIN KAZAMA A.K.A. DEVIL JIN!!!

Jin: Sorry, but i will not hold back.

Izuku: That's what i want!

Boss: READY, FIGHT!

They started a karate fight, since they were master and student.

The boss, the conpetitors and the crowd were all amazed with the speed they were fighting in karate.

( Somewhere in the crowd)

Uraraka: Amazing, they are so fast.

Bakugo: Tch! I'm sure he can't beat me.

Gohan: I'm not sure about that. If he keeps up with Jin he is one of the strogest in your world.

Lida: But still, it's unexplainable how he can keep up in a karate fight. You train him for one year or less.

Gohan: Me and Jin were surprised too. He is a fast learner. But still none of the two can beat me.

Tokoyami: Are you even stronger than these two? What are you a monster?

Gohan: Well, in your world  yes. In my world, i'm a little weak compared to the monsters we have there. The real question is that if Izuku has what it takes to make Jin tranform.

( Back in the arena)

Jin had the upper hand until Izuku used his full cowl in 90%. They were even. But Izuku decided to increase his power. He activated his 100%. He cornered Jin and he managed to punch him in the face.

(somewhere in the crowd)

Gohan was shocked.

All Might: What the matter young Gohan?

Gohan: This is the first time Izuku managed to hit a punch to Jin for the first time in the year they were fighting.

Everyone: What?

Bakugo: So the nerd is progressing.

( Back in the arena)

Jin and Izuku were standing. 

Jin: Congrats, kid! Time for your final test. I will not hold back.

Izuku: Yes, Master!

Jin tranformed into his devil form.

Devil Jin: Fear my wrath!

They charged to each other. But this time their fight was faster and the strikes were stronger. ( imagine a dragon ball style fight, but not too much)

Jin then punched Izuku in the gut. Then he smashed into the ground! He was ready to unleash his laser beam.

Gohan: SHIT!

Lida: What's the matter?

Gohan: He's going to kill him! The only way to save him is to save him or Jin to take control.

Izuku was unconsious. Jin stopped his laser beam. He took  control and he returned back to his human form.

Jin: Looks like i was in time.

Boss: THE TOURNAMENT ENDS! MIDORIYA IS UNCONSIOUS! THIS YEAR'S WINNER, JIN KAZAMA!!!

Jin looked into the crowd and he saw her friend in the crowd.( TEKKEN fans know)

He smiled.

Jin: Finally, i'm getting out of here. Sorry, Izuku. Better luck next year.

( Time skip)

Izuku wakes up. He notices he wasn't in jail's infirmary. He looked around and he saw recovery girl.

Izuku: Recovery girl? 

Recovery girl: Oh! You are awake! It was about time. You were sleeping for one week!

Izuku looks around better and he notices something.

Izuku: Where am i?

Recovery girl: Don't tell me you don't remember the place you used to come in your 1st year.

Izuku realises where he is.

Izuku: Impossible!! I'm to UA!

Recovery girl: Took you long enough.

Izuku: Why am i here?

Recovery girl: We found young Aoyama to a lab as a lab rat. That was enough proof to get you out of tartarus.

Izuku: Wow, that was fast. What happened? The last thing i remember was being smashed in the ground by Jin.

Recovery girl: I wasn't there to know what happened. They took you here 3 days ago. Ask those who saw your fight.

Izuku: You're right!!