S2 Chapter 1: Nemesis return

One month has passsed after Izuku's release. Everything was perfect for him. He got everyone's respect again, he became friends with Bakugo again and Izuku has a girlfriend which is no other than Uraraka. 

He had mastered One for all at 100% and he was now a karate master. He had 10 months before he become a hero. 10 months before he fulfils his long time dream. He thought that he will not have any unfortunate event before he finished high school. 

Well.....that's where he is wrong. It started one usual night at the dorm.

(UA main room)

Kirishima: Guys!!! Open the TV!!!

Ashido: What happened Kirishima?

Kirishima: Just open it!!

They opened the TV and they all watched.

TV reporter: It seems that the former number 1 villain has escaped from tartarus. Our only hope is the top heroes. Be careful if you see a man like him.

They saw a picture of the villain. He was no other than All for one.

Izuku: Shit!!(he thought).

Then he got flashbacks of the league, All for one and the time he was framed by them. He started to breath heavily and he was gonna lose his mind. But...

Uraraka: Deku, are you okay?

Izuku: Uh? Yeah, i'm fine.

Bakugo: Snap out of your thoughts nerd.

Uraraka: I have an idea. Why don't we three go out tomorrow?

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: Yeah, that's great!

(time skip)

The three went out, the went to the arcades, they went for coffee etc.

It was time to return to the dorm.

It was night. They passed from a road where it was quiet and it didn't had people.

Then some figures appered in front of them. The young hero's nemesis. All for one and the league of villains.

Shigaraki: Long time no see, Midoriya Izuku!

Izuku: Shit, i didn't expect you to come to us so fast.

All for one: Let's get down to business! Give us One for all and we are gonna let you go.

Uraraka: One for all?

Bakugo: You're nuts. Don't listen to him deku.

All for one: I suggest you to give it to me boy, before your friends get hurt.

Izuku then smiled like a villain as he looked the league. That scared Bakugo and Uraraka.

Izuku took a villainous attitude.

Izuku: Instead of One for all i offer you a deal!

Shigaraki: Do you think you are in a situation to negotiate? Don't think highly of yourself!

All for one raised his hand.

All for one: It's fine! I'm listening, young Midoriya.

Izuku: In one week from now we will hold a team of 8 tournament in your hideout! If we win you surrender to the police, if you win i will give you One for all.

After Izuku's suggestion everyone was silent. Then All for one started to laugh.

All for one: I like your guts, young man. Fine! I accept your offer!

Shigaraki: Sensei!

All for one: It's fine tomura. But i have one condition. No heroes allowed.

Izuku: Fine. I hope you can have an arena like UA has for the sports festival.

All for one: It's fine. I will send you Tomura in one week at the mall to bring you to our hideout.

Izuku then gave his hand.

Izuku: Deal?

All for one gave his hand too.

All for one: Deal! See you in one week.

The three students left.

Shigaraki: Sensei, we could kill them and take one for all for good!

All for one: A little entertainment isn't bad,right? Besides it's a good example for the heroes. If they lose we conquer japan. If they win we just go to tartarus. It's half a win for us already.

Shigaraki: Fine.

All for one: Let's return now.

The three students arrived at UA entrance.

Uraraka: What were you thinking deku? You think we stand a chance? And what is this One for all, anyway?

Bakugo and Izuku looked each other. 

Bakugo: It can't be avoided this time. We have to tell her.

Izuku: I'm afraid we have to. But not here. Let's go to ground beta.

They walked in silence until they reach there.

Uraraka: Okay now speak. 

Izuku and Bakugo explained her everything that has happened. Izuku being quirkless, being bullied for it, the sludge villain, the encounter with All might and everything related to One for all.

Uraraka was shocked by everything she heard. She started crying and she hugged Izuku.

Uraraka: The world is awful. How could they do this to you while you were quirkless?

They didn't tell her that the main bully was bakugo.

Uraraka then stoped crying.

Uraraka: So, it's better to keep your quirk a secret,right?

Izuku: Yeah.

Bakugo: Now explain, deku. What is your plan?

Izuku: We have to find members. 

Uraraka: Since heroes are not allowed the only choice we have is UA students?

Bakugo: I don't agree but i can't see another choice.

Izuku: Actually, we have a choice. I came up with the whole idea when the league appeared.

Bakugo: Huh? Without heroes only UA students are available.

Izuku: No. We have one more choice. The better choice. We are going there tomorrow.

Uraraka: There? Where exactly?

Izuku: Tartarus.