S2 Chapter 9: The final battle

Sett: Come to me with all you've got.

Izuku charged and unleashed a barrage of punches but it wasn't enough. Sett blocked them all.

Sett: It seems you haven't changed at all. 

He knocked back with a punch.

Sett: Pathetic.I obtained this form one week after you left. I was too focused on powering up with the only purpose the defeat of you two. Because of you i had to spend one more year in jail. When i finally powered up i thought i was ready. That was when All for one talked to me through my mind. He offered me a place in LOV after his major escape that would be happening. I accepted and after 3 weeks it finally happened. And here we are now. We fight again. With the difference that i will win.

Devil Jin: One form and you became cocky.

Sett: I'm not cocky, i'm a realist. Come hit me if you think you are enough.

Devil Jin: I'll take you down. Fear me.

Devil Jin approched him to a breath distance. They started to  fist fight. They were equal.

Izuku got back up again. He had blood in his face.

Izuku: Shit! He is too dawm strong. And if i try to go to the fight i will hold Jin back. If i had more power....

Sett and Devil Jin continued the fight. Devil Jin knocked him back with a big uppercut. He then used his laser beam from the devil eye. He got Sett at the shoulder.

Devil Jin: Die!

He said as he was going for the last attack. But Sett's hair became red.

He grabbed Devil Jin and used his RKO. 

Surprisingly, Jin returned to his human form and he was knocked out.

Sett: One down, you're next kid.

Izuku: Fuck! I have to defeat him. Or it's over.

Sett punched him and knocked him down.

Sett: What's the matter? Is that all the little Izuku has? I thought you were stronger than that. 

He started to kick him in the stomach while he was down. He kicked him again, and again, and again.....

Sett: Tch! Boring. You waste my time. 

He grabbed him and he used RKO. Izuku was injured but not unconsious.

Sett: Hah, you survived my RKO. How about a second time? Let's go.

He used it again.

Izuku was barely moving but he was still consious.

From the hero side Gohan and Bakugo were pissed off. Uraraka was crying seeing her boyfriend getting a beat like that. It was brutal. Dabi was laughing from the villain side.

Dabi: This is interesting. I don't regret my actions. If i had fought we wouldn't had this result.

Sett: Time to end it.

He formed his fist. He was going to end it.

Izuku:(This is it,huh? I'm sorry everyone. I'm weak even with 100% mastered. I'm sorry.)

Sett was going to unleash his last punch. Until...

Akashi: WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING, IZUKU?

Everyone heard that and they looked at him. 

Akashi: You're supposed to win. You promised me a place to UA!!

Bakugo/ Uraraka: Huh?

Akashi: How am i supposed to go to UA if you lose, huh? Come on, you can do better than that.