Ch.11 Our New Home

Hey everyone! This is a brand new chapter and I just wanna thank all of you, for the 300 views! That's insane!!! I appreciate all of you!!!!

After Andrea and I took a few hits off the joint, I had been chilling with Andrea until she had to go on watch duty, while the others were trying to figure out the problem with the RV, I knew we were gonna be here for a while. I had the feeling in my gut, but it was whatever. These people were my family now, and I hope I never lose them. I put my head down with my arms on the table, slowly closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~As Angela fell asleep, she starts to have a dream about the time that her and her husband Elijah were fighting over him cheating on her with her sister, this was the eighth fight they got into, that month~

"Dammit Elijah! We can't keep doing this!" I yell at my husband, behind the door, of our bedroom. Tears in my eyes, and down my cheeks. My cheeks were tear-stained along with stained up running mascara.

"Doing what, you pyscho woman?! You're the one that been fighting with me!" Elijah yelled back at me, I scream and open the door with a bag in my hand, walking out of our bedroom, and smacking him straight in the mouth with my available hand, getting closer to him.

"We wouldn't be fighting if you haven't done what you did!" I yell back at him, stepping into the bathroom opening up the medicine cabinet and throwing my toothbrush, my make up bag, my perfumes and deodorant inside of bag, turning around towards Elijah, pushing him out of my way.

Elijah grabs the bag out of my hand throwing it across the room. "Will you just listen to me, Angela?! Please?! I love you so much! That was a huge mistake! If I had a time machine, Id go back in time and change the past but I can't! Let me make it up to you please baby!" He said grabbing my face and looking me in the eyes, I shake my head and push him off me.

"You wanna make it up to me, Elijah James?! Huh?! You wanna do that?!" I yell, my voice cracking from me crying.

He nods his head at me, his voice cracking too. Tears were coming in his eyes. "Yes baby. Please let me make it up to you."

"Fine, the one thing I want, is something that I can't even trust your own love with.." I say sternly but serious.

"Then what is it, babe?" Elijah said to me as he kinda looked offended.

"I want a baby, but if you can't love your own wife, I doubt you'd ever love our offsprings." I said looking him dead in the eyes as I say it.

He gasped. "How can you say that?!"

"How can you cheat on the person that been riding with you since we were in middle school together! How can you?!" I yell at him pushing him hard againdt the wall. He holds me to stop me from punching him, I struggle against his grip still trying to punch him, I stop, cry harder, and put all my weight on him sobbing. "Why Elijah?!" I cry.

He doesn't say anything but hold me, a tear falls from his cheek. "What am I gonna do, Elijah?" I say looking up at him, he looks back at me and starts shaking me. "Angela, wake up. Wake up!" I was confused, the shaking became more stronger.

"Angela! Wake up!" My eyes crack wide open and I lift up my head looking around. "Huh? What?" I say looking around, it was Carol shaking me. "They found out the problem, Rick wants you to go on a run with him." Carol said, I rub my eyes looking at the back bedroom that was in the RV. I sniffle nodding my head. "Oh.. okay.." I nod my head. "Thanks Carol." She gets a small smile on her face. "You're welcome."