Chapter 8. The Abuser gets Abused

Hey guys! This is a brand new chapter!! I really appreciate all the reads, the likes, the comments, and the shares! I work so hard on this book and I love you guys so much!!!! Thank you again! 😍🥺😘

"Where did you two go?" Shane asked us, as he just walked out of the RV, when we walked past. I shrug. "Down to the lake, I had a breakdown and Tdog offered to take me on a walk." I say and Tdog smirked walking past me to the fire joining the others. Shane nods his head and walked up to the fire.

I yawn walking over to my tent unzipping it and walking inside of it examining my tent, for a moment. I lean over, grabbing my baggie of joints and lighter walking out of my tent and zipping it back up. I put my bag and lighter in my pocket walking towards the fire. "Hey, uh. I'm having a rough night and I was wondering if I can smoke a little while sitting here with you guys? I just don't wanna smoke this in front of yall if any of you, aren't comfortable with it."

Dale smiled and nodded. "Yeah, come on. Sit down, relax." He said to me as I sat down next to him and Andrea. I pull out my joint out of my pocket and light it up taking a long drag, everyone was watching me. I inhale and exhale it after holding it in for 2 minutes. I start coughing and Shane who was across from me starts laughing. "Can't handle it, huh?" I shake my head laughing and everyone starts chuckling.

"Can I take a hit off that?" Amy asked who was sitting next to Andrea on the other side.

Andrea scoffed looking at Amy shaking her head. "Absolutely not." Amy looks at her annoyed. "Why? I'm 18, and its not like we are in college anymore. I'm an adult." She says and Andrea puts her hands up in surrender. "Whatever."

She smirked and I hand it over to Amy who takes it from my fingers and takes a drag inhaling and exhaling coughing. "Wow, Angela. This is some good ass shit." She hands it back and I take it taking another hit handing it to Shane. He looks at it and shakes his head. "No I can't. I'm an officer."

"Were. You were an officer. I don't think you're gonna get that job back, bud. I hate to tell you." I say with a smirk, making Rick laugh.

Shane looks over at Rick and smirks. "What you laughing for?" Rick shakes his head. "As much as I loved being a deputy, I have to agree with Angela. We aren't getting our jobs back, man. Go for it." Shane looks back at me and takes it, smoking on it as well. It finally ends up being a roach after Amy and I take a hit and I set it next to me.

"How are you gonna smoke that? We don't have anything to smoke it with." Amy said to me and I shrug my shoulders smirking. "I'll make something out of it. I've always been a clever one."

"Not clever enough." Glenn laughed at me and I grin at him. "How so?" I asked and he smirked. "You pointed a gun at me, when you first saw me."

I laugh. "Hey! That was different, mister." I say and everyone starts laughing. I sigh rolling my eyes as I watch the fire cracking. "Have you given any thought to Daryl Dixon? He won't be happy to hear his brother was left behind." Dale said, who was still sitting next to me.

"I'll tell him. I dropped the key. It's on me." Tdog said looking down feeling so guilty for it.

"I cuffed him. That makes it mine." Rick said holding Lori. Carl wasn't around so my guess was, he was in bed.

"Guys, it's not a competition. I don't mean to bring race into this, but it might sound better coming from a white guy." Glenn chirped into the conversation.

" I did what I did. Hell if I'm gonna hide from him." Tdog said sighing softly.

"We could lie." Amy said in a matter of a fact tone.