10. Cafe

I opened my eyes and closed them quickly. The sun was too bright for my eyes. I sat up slowly, looking around for the others but not seeing them. I started to panick when I didn't see them next to me. Where the hell are they? I was still sitting on the blanket with a burnt out joint in my hand. I threw it aside and stood up, I felt really dizzy and everything went black in front of my eyes. I had to balance myself for a moment and I coughed. I picked our stuff up from last night and walked home. I probably look like a homeless person but that's fine.

I was nearing my house and opened the door, seeing the guys sit there on the couch.

"There he is!" Ashton smiled.

I groaned and closed the door behind me, going to the kitchen. I need a pain killer. My head hurts alot. I grabbed the bottle from the top cabinet and opened it, taking a pill out of it and swallowing it with water I had poured into a glass.

I felt arms wrap around me and turned around, hugging the person. "We were worried about you." Michael said, lacing his fingers in my hair.

"You guys left me alone on the beach. You have no right to be worried." I pouted, burying my head into Michael's neck. I smelled his scent and smiled, his cologne smells really nice. It smells woody, a bit like apples and vanilla. Michael noticed I had calmed down when my breathing slowed and I let out a deep breath.

"I didn't know my scent could make you calm down, Cal." He smirked and chuckled.

I blushed and pushed him away, "Michael!"

He laughed, "I'm sorry," he winked at me "it's true though." I bit my lip and left the kitchen, sitting down on the couch next to Luke and Ash who were cuddled up.

"What happened last night? I don't remember alot." I asked them, watching Michael sit down next to me. I knew he was going to be honest. I don't know about the others though, maybe they wouldn't tell me everything because they would freak out.

"Well, you took my joint went loose and got all cuddly while you were stoned and drunk. Ashton fell asleep and Luke fell asleep against you both while I rubbed you thighs Calum." Michael told me, smiling a bit.

"Oh. Well my head hurts and I'm tired as hell." I huffed.

"We can go to a cafe later. Drink some coffee and that stuff." Luke brought up.

That wasn't a bad idea. It actually sounds really good right now if I'm honest. "Sounds great." I said yawning. "Now if you'll excuse me. There's sand in my underwear and I smell like....weed and alcohol. So I'm taking a shower." I announced, heading upstairs into the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes once I was inside. I got into the shower and turned it on, feeling the hot water pour out of it onto my skin. I hissed as it was a bit too hot but luckily I got used to it quickly. I turned around facing away from the door which I was watching earlier.

I heard someone enter and I gulped, "Get out right now!" "Calm down, it's just me." Ashton said, grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth. "Oh, I'm sorry." I mumbled, washing my hair with shampoo that smelt like apples. "Want me to wash your back?" Ashton joked, winking at me as I turned my head to look at him. I laughed, "No thank you." Ashton and I even showered together once but we were smaller back then. We actually are used to seeing eachother naked so him being in the bathroom with me isn't bad.

He left and shut the door behind him. I finished cleaning myself and turned the shower off, water stopped running and I immediately felt cold. I shivered and got out of the cabin. I searched for my towel but couldn't find it.

"Ash, Mikey or Lukey! Can someone please come upstairs to give me my towel!" I shouted as I opened the door slightly, sticking ny head out.

I saw Michael come upstairs and he smirked at me, "Where is your towel?"