4. Jordan

I woke up slowly and saw it was pitch black in the room, I only remember passing out in frony of Michael. I felt arms around me, pulling me closer. I thought it was Ashton until I saw tattoos. I started panicking and tried to get out of the person's grip.

"Calm down." He muttered behind me.

"Where the fuck am I?!" I whisper yelled, breathing heavily.

"In my bed." He mumbled, letting out a grunt.

"Why?!" I bit my lip nervously and wanted to go back to Ashton. "I-I should go back to Luke and Ash."

"Why?" He asked whispering into my ear.

"Because it's inappropriate to lay in my friends' brothers bed." I snapped back, getting out of bed and leaving the room quickly. I entered Luke's room and saw Ashton awake, fidgeting with his fingers while watching the ceiling. He usually did that when he was worried.

I climbed into bed and laid down in the center, pulling the covers over me more and sighing.

"Where were you?" Ashton asked sternly but softly not wanting to wake Luke up.

"I went to the bathroom and passed out then I woke up in l Michael's bed." I replied, snuggling into Ashton. Resting my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my head, "Why there?"

"He watched me fall." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Oh. I'll come with you when you have to go out of bed again to pee." He said very softly, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you, Dimples." I smiled and felt Luke cuddle into my side. His ice cold feet against my warm ones.

"No problem, cutie." He booped my nose.

"Go to sleep, it's late as fuck." He muttered, pressing his cheek against my head.

"Yeah yeah." I groaned and turned on my side, hugging Luke while I was getting spooned by Ashton.

The next morning we were still asleep, the sun was already shining on us but it was a long night so we slept through it. Ashton was normally awake around 7 but this time he was in bed just like the rest of us. He was snoring into my ear loudly and I didn't even notice that, meaning that I was really more tired than I thought.

I felt some movement and let out a squeak, feeling someone enter the bed and laying in the space between Luke and I.

He yelled.

I got a heart attack and teared up, because I got so scared. Ashton held onto me and screamed, almost squeezing me to death. And Luke slapped his brother because of a reflex.

"What the fuck Michael?!" Luke shouted at him, pushing Michael off the bed.

"It's 11 am. Don't you think it's about time you all wake up?" Michael said in defense, crossing his arms after standing up and watching us.

Ashton was still spooning me and buried his head into my neck, smiling. "Did you sleep well? Do you feel rested? Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes and yes." I said chuckling.

"Anyways there's breakfast downstairs. Pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs, strawberries and whatever." Michael said leaving the room.

"Damn your mom cooks a lot." Ashton said, looking at Luke.

"Yeah, she loves cooking." Luke sighed and rubbed his eyes, getting out of bed.

"I'm going to shower." I said, getting up and grabbing my bag.

"Ooh can I join?" Ashton joked, grinning.

I rolled my eyes and left the room, heading to the bathroom and locking the door behind me.