CC[Kaitlyn]

Kaitlyn's POV:

Getting a text at three am was not how I wanted to start my morning.

I have something to show you. Come outside.

CC. Of course it was him.

I didn't even bother to text him back, but changed quickly then ran outside silently, careful not to wake my parents. He was waiting by his motorcycle, looking excited.

"Don't ask questions, just get on," he said. He was lucky I was too tired to come up with a sassy comeback. Instead, I just did as he ordered, and climbed on behind him. We sped away from town, and as he didn't show any signs of stopping, I leaned my head against his back, and dropped into sleep once more.

-

"Hey, babe, we're here," CC whispered, shaking me awake. I looked up, looking around, confused. We were in the middle of nowhere.

"Where's here?" I mumbled, standing up and stretching. The cliff was pretty, but I didn't understand.

"Anywhere. You said you always wanted to see the sunrise with someone who cares about you. I'm making that happen. Sunrise in three minutes." I stumbled to the edge, sitting down clumsily. I was by no means awake yet.

"Okay," I said simply. Of course I was excited, but still, sleep is very important to me.

"Don't be like that," he said, nudging me softly. I smiled, looking down, then back at him to find him staring at me.

"What?" I asked, blushing.

"You're beautiful," he said simply, and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles softly. "Look." He pointed, and off in the distance, you could just see the sun peaking around the curve of the Earth, golden rays breaking the dull gray skies apart.

"Oh wow," I breathed, watching in awe. It was like a moment from a movie, it seemed too perfect to be real. Too perfect for me. This is was the kind of moment people wrote stories about, people dreamt of, but here I was living it... The whole thing seemed beyond this reality.

"It's gorgeous," he said, and I could just imagine the look of fondness on his face. "Still, not as beautiful as you," I blushed, pushing him gently.

"You're such a flatterer," I said, looking back into the sun, now almost half-way risen.

"I'm just telling the truth," he said and hugged me gently.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," I quoted, keeping my eyes focused on the horizon so as not to have to see the upset look on his face.

"Well every beholder who beholds you you should behold your beauty because it's beyond compare." I was silent for a minute before responding.

"I honestly have no idea what you just sad but I'm pretty sure it was a compliment so I'm just gonna say thank you," I said, laughing. He chuckled, and kissed my cheek.

"Always." He said, laughing as well. "Thank you for coming out here with me. I know your sleep is a precious thing." He said teasingly.

"It is. But thank you for bringing me here, and," I bit my lip before continuing, "thank you for actually listen to me when I talk. So many people just hear me, but don't really listen, and I hate that. You make me feel like I'm worth something."

He kissed me deeply, holding me close to his chest. I laced my fingers into his hair, then he pulled back, resting his forehead against mine.

"You are worth so much more than I could give you, so much more than I could ever express. Never forget that." I smiled a little, and nodded, hugging him tightly,

I was so, beyond lucky to have him in my life.

----

A/N: I swear there was gonna be smut then this happened.