Danny Worsnop [Kaitlyn] II

Danny's POV:

Waking up to a phone blaring throughout the room was not my ideal way to start the morning. I didn't open my eyes, but groaned. That didn't sound like my ringtone. Just then I felt hair against my chest and neck as someone rolled closer to me.

"Turn it off," she groaned. Just like that, last night came back to me. The beautiful photographer at the show. Flirting. Playing hard to get. Surprisingly not falling into bed with me, even after she had had quite a bit to drink, which would explain why I still had trousers on, and the watching movies in my bunk until early hours in the morning.

"It's not mine," I mumbled in response. She groaned, and rolled further into me, hiding her face in my chest.

"I don't wanna get it," she whined cutely. I laughed a little, wrapping my arms around her.

"Then don't." I replied simply, twisting her long hair around my fingers.

"But it's probably my boss," she complained.

"Ignore it. I think you have the right to relax a little while," I said, kissing the top of her head. "Kaitlyn." I smiled proudly as she laughed loudly.

"I guess you remember our deal, then?" She asked, looking up at me, smiling brightly.

"How could I forget? Let me make it official, though," she rolled her eyes in a playful way. "Kaitlyn, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, snatching up one of her hands and lacing my fingers through hers, kissing her fingertips.

"Gee, I don't know," she teased.

"Good thing I do," I responded, and kissed her slowly. We made a deal last night that if I remembered her name in the morning she'd be my girlfriend. Best deal I ever made.

"I don't seem to recall that being part of the deal," she said when we pulled apart. She tasted like bubblegum, with a slight hint of alcohol.

"I think it comes with the territory," I said, holding her closer as her phone rang again.

"I really should get that," she said, looking towards her discarded jacket,

"You know what else you really should do? Lay here and talk about nothing with me," I said, not wanting to give her up yet.

"Danny, who knew you could be such a romantic," she said, and winked, snuggling back up against me.

"I can be quite romantic when it'll get me what I want," I said, smiling down at her gorgeous eyes.

"Oh? And what do you want?" She asked, those same big eyes narrowing at me.

"A lazy day in bed with you." I answered cheekily. She blushed a little, and it was definitely the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. She glanced once more at her jacket, then me.

"I think I can make that happen," she whispered, laying back down against my chest. I traced shapes over her arm and side with one hand, holding her waist with the other.

"I have to admit," she said looking up at me. "You're not what I expected, Danny." I looked back at her, my hand stilling on her back.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" I tried to sound like I didn't care, but in reality I was surprised she couldn't hear my heart thumping faster in my chest. She shook her head.

"That's a loaded question, Mr. Worsnop," she said jokingly.

"Please," I said softly. Her face changed from joking to seriousness, and she sighed.

"That depends on what it applies to. My job? Probably not. My social life? Probably. It changes with what it applies to." I rolled slightly, so we were facing each other, both on our sides.

"What about you, as a whole?" I asked, slowly raising myself up so I was hovered above her.

"I don't-"

"It's a simple question," I whispered, my lips just brushing hers. She let out a soft whimper, wrapping her arms around my neck, trying to pull me closer. I liked teasing her, though, and stayed far enough away that she couldn't properly kiss me.

"Please, Danny," she said, looking at me with big eyes. I smiled, and kissed her slowly, wanting to make her feel something. She gasped, squirming beneath me.

"Still no answer?" I asked teasingly.

"I thought I just gave you my answer," she said breathlessly.

"I want to hear you say it," I whispered to her.

"It's a very, very good thing," she said, pulling herself up against me again.

"Good," I whispered against her lips, then kissed her sweetly. "Because I like you, Kaitlyn. A lot." She blushed, and kissed me again.

"I really like you, too."