Jellin (SMUT)

Kellin's POV:

Emptiness. That's all I felt. Why Justin had to go sign up for the stupid war I have no idea, I just know it killed me a little more each day, with no news, nothing to prove if he was alright or not.

Going to sleep was a chore, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see were images of him dying horribly. That possibility was terrifying, and more than once I had nightmares about it, tonight being no exception.

I shot awake, tears streaming down my face, my hand instantly shooting over to his side of the bed. I flinched when my fingertips hit warm flesh instead of the usual cold, empty sheets. Another hand wrapped around mine, and I turned to face them hopefully. His beautiful eyes greeted me, but they were clouded with worry.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered, his other hand coming up to cup my cheek.

"Oh my god," that's all I could make my mouth say as I pressed my face into his shoulder. "Please don't be a dream." He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel the new muscle there.

"I'm not a dream. I'm here, baby. I'm home," he whispered, squeezing me tightly. He sat up, pulling me into his lap. "Now why were you crying?"

"Nightmare," I admitted, taking in his overall appearance. Bigger muscles were one thing, he carried himself differently, and there was a slight stubble on his jaw, which I trailed my fingers over. "Constant nightmares that you wouldn't make it home to me." My eyes flicked down to his lips.

He leaned forward, capturing my lips with his. He tasted like coffee and apples. I wrapped my arms around his neck, wishing my body could just melt into his.

"I'll always come back to you," he whispered, rubbing my thighs. "I'd miss you too much not to. That year without you by my side every night was actual torture," he said, pressing a soft kiss on or around my mouth after every word.

"The constant worry that you would figure out that you're too good for me and move on was there too," he said, holding my hips. "Thank you for not leaving me," he said softly and sincerely, kissing me deeply just to prove it further.

"I'll always wait for you. I love you," I said, nuzzling his neck, unable to decide if I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me or if I wanted to just cuddle for the rest of the week.

"I love you, too." He pressed a scorching kiss to my neck. I gasped. That was decided quickly. I could feel him smile against my skin, his lips moving over every soft spot I had, sucking and kissing and biting them all equally.

The actions made me moan loudly, gripping his shoulders like my life depended on it. He was smirking again, and kissed me purposefully, pushing me back into the bed. I tangled my hands in his hair, kissing him back eagerly. His hips pressed down into mine, grinding against mine.

"Justin," I moaned. "Please don't tease me," I gasped, when his hand rested over the bulge in my pants.

"Alright, he said, laughing softly. "Only because I missed you." His hands slid beneath my shirt, pulling it off me. He kissed me again, slowly rubbing my chest. I smiled, tugging his off. It wasn't lost on me, the way he grimaced moving his right arm. That was when I remembered that the war wasn't over, something had to have happened for him to be here.

I sat up quickly, making him do the same. His right shoulder was wrapped in white gauze. I gasped, lightly touching it with my fingertips. His eyes turned sad, even a little worried. It was hard to believe that anything could hurt him, and proof that he could be hurt made me want to rip apart whoever did this.

I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss against the gauze. "What happened?" I asked, shifting so I straddled his legs.

"I got shot. Flesh wound, but it hurts like a bitch. I'd take any pain that brings me back to you, though, happily." His hands were at my hips again, his hands slipping underneath the waistband of my pants, rubbing circles on my skin. "Plus," he whispered, "There's nothing in my shoulder I need to show you how much I love you."

Just like that, the mood turned sexual again. I molded my lips to his as he swiftly pulled off my pants. I moaned into his mouth, and laid back down, so I could undo his jeans. He stood just long enough to slid his pants and boxers off in one go, then was back on top of me.

"God, I've missed you," I groaned, panting as he kissed down my chest, each one feeling like a fire on my burning skin.

"Mm, I second that. It's been a while, are you okay?" He asked, his bare hips pressing firmly against mine.

"Better than okay, now stop fucking teasing me," I groaned, writhing beneath him as his ground his hips into mine just a little longer, the friction of skin on skin making me insane. He laughed lightly, and leaned back down over me, kissing me firmly. I hooked my legs around his waist, and felt him push into me. I knew he was worried about me, as it had been over a year, but I was too turned on to think of anything but him.

"Justin," I moaned loudly, as he pushed all the way in. "Oh my god yes," I moaned, trying to memorize the feeling of his skin on mine.

"You feel so good, Kell. I've missed you so much," he muttered into my neck, kissed it roughly. He started moving faster, and I arched my back, trying to get more of him in me. He growled, and thrust into me at a new angle, making me cry out as he hit that bundle of nerves inside me.

"Fuck yes, faster, please," I begged, gasping in pleasure. I latched on to his shoulders, weakly trying to match his thrusts. His hand wrapped around me, pumping me in time with his rapid thrusts. That made me unravel. I felt the pleasure pooling in my stomach, and didn't even have time to say anything before I was coming in his hand and on my chest.

"Goddamn that's fucking sexy," he moaned, his thrusts turning sloppy as he released inside me. He pulled out, and rolled off me, laying on his back beside me. I giggled softly, and rolled over, kissing his cheek.

"Welcome home," I said jokingly. He caught my cheeks and kissed me firmly. "I'm gonna shower," I whispered, standing up.

"Not without me. I haven't seen you in over a year. I'm not letting you out of my sight that easily," he said, standing up and kissing me again. I laced my fingers through his. This is why I needed him home.