Vic Fuentes [Cameron]

Italics are texts

Vic's POV:

Babe, where are you? xx Vic

I'm sorry sweetie I can't make it:( xx-Dani

What do you mean?? We've been planning for weeks!!-Vic

I know something came up I'm so sorry:(-Dani

I practically threw my phone against the wall. Something came up, seriously? That's all she could come up with?

"Hermano, what's wrong?" Mike asked, his arm around Alysha's waist.

"Something came up," I said scathingly. "Dani can't make it." His jaw dropped.

"We've been banking on this since New Years, though!" He said, clearly just as pissed as me. "It was supposed to be a Valentine's couples date!" He said angrily.

"God she's such a bitch for this," I grumbled. Already I was feeling left out due to my lack of a girl by my side. "You guys just go, I'll just bring everyone down." I said. They hesitated, which I appreciated.

"Are you sure? We could throw our own little party on here," Tony suggested.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll just catch up on some sleep or something," I said, waving my hand. They mumbled goodbyes, then quickly left the bus. I sighed, dropping on to one of the couches and putting some music on. There was no way I'd be able to sleep, I knew that.

The Fifties by You Blew It came on, and that's when it hit me. I was being such an idiot. I quickly called Cameron, my best friend (with benefits).

"You free tonight?" I asked in way of greeting.

"As a matter of fact I am. Wanna meet up?" She asked.

"Definitely. I'll text you where."

"Okay. See you soon." The line went dead, and I texted her the bus' location, grinning to myself.

Five minutes- xx Cam

Good. Cam was exactly what I needed right now. True to her word, five minutes later, there was a knock on the door, then she appeared.

"Looking even more beautiful than before," I said, eyes running over her appearance.

"Looking even more handsome. Even bigger, too," she said, winking, and squeezing the front of my jeans. I growled lowly, then pushed my lips roughly against hers, pulling her shirt off quickly. She pushed mine opened, and off my shoulders.

"You've been working out more," she gasped, running her fingertips over my biceps as I kissed down her neck.

"And you didn't listen. You look perfect, Cam, you don't have to lose weight," I said, frowning. She blushed, looking down. I tilted her chin up, and kissed her deeply. "You. Are. Perfect." I pressed a kiss along her collar bones with each word. She reached behind her, in clipping her bra and letting it fall to the ground.

I would never understand her. She was without a doubt the most insecure confident person I've met. My hands went up to her breasts, squeezing and massaging like how I remembered she liked. Her breath hitched, then she moaned softly. I grinned to myself, pleased with that reaction, then pulled her into the bunk area.

She lay down beneath me, winding her arms around my neck, and pulled my lips to hers. She tasted like chocolate and citrus. She had always been my drug, and now her lips were all I needed. I don't know how long we laid there, just kissing each other, but it felt like a three second eternity.

Eventually, though, our needs got the better of us, and her hand slid into my jeans, stroking me lightly. I groaned, and she smiled, shifting us around so she was straddling me, and slowly tugged my jeans down. She pressed sloppy, open mouthed kisses to me through the thin material of my boxers.

"God, Cam," I moaned. She smiled up at me, and tugged them down as well, swirling her tongue around me. Another groan erupted from my throat as she took me into her warm, soft mouth. "Holy fuck," I whispered, gripping her hair.

She looked up, her eyes smirking at me as she bobbed down until I hit the back of her throat, then swallowed. I practically shouted, thrusting up into her mouth uncontrollably. I could tell she was trying not to laugh at me, but that felt like heaven, so I didn't really care. The knot of pleasure in my stomach was getting tighter.

"Fuck I'm close Cam," I moaned, curling my fingers in her hair. She sped up, bobbing her head faster than I ever could have expected, and at that point I stopped holding back, coming in her mouth with a loud moan. Just then I heard snickering outside.

"Having fun?" Tony's voice called, laughing. I laughed as well, and winked at Cam.

"I'll return the favor tonight."