Vic Fuentes [Cameron]

A/N: Requested by @cameronisaghost

Written by Kaitlyn cx

I didn't know if you wanted smut or not, so I didn't put any. I'm sorry >.<

~~~~~<3

-Third Person Pov-

Cameron just didn't understand. She didn't understand why Vic would do this to her. She thought he loved her. She looked up at him through her long eyelashes, seeing him stare at her with a blank face from across the kitchen table in her small apartment.

"Why?" She questioned for probably the billionth time. Vic didn't know what to say anymore. He fell out of love with her. He didn't feel that spark he should. He wanted out, knowing he'd do something stupid like cheat if he stayed any longer.

"I just don't feel it anymore, Cam. I'm sorry." Vic stated.

"Then get your shit, and get out." Cameron snapped at him. He looked taken back by her sudden outburst. Vic stood without speaking, walking to her bedroom and clearing out the drawer of his things. He didn't know why, but he slipped a picture of her and him together into his bag. Cameron stayed in her place at the table, unmoving, silent, angry, hurt.

"Cam, I'm sor-"

"I said get your shit and get out!!" She bellowed angrily. Vic sighed, leaving the apartment, and Cameron's life.

~

The next three months that followed, Cameron moved on with her life, somewhat. She still hasn't exactly gotten over Vic. They were together two years. She couldn't just forget all that.

Vic had started dating someone new. Her name was Danielle. Vic thought that dating her would fill a void, but there was still an empty space in his heart. Sometimes, late at night, he found himself looking at the picture of himself with Cameron. They were both smiling and happy, taken right after Vic got home from a tour. He found himself missing her more than he thought he would.

"I'm going to work babe." Danielle told Vic, leaving his room. Vic sighed, his head aching. He figured coffee would help, so he drug himself out of bed and got dressed.

After getting his coffee, he strolled leisurely down the street. The same street Cameron happened to be walking down, in the opposite direction. Vic didn't see her, unintentionally colliding into her small frame. Vic coffee pouring all over her shirt.

"Son of a- Vic?" She questioned confused.

"I swear it was an accident!" He defended. She laughed softly.

"It's fine Vic." She found herself smiling, something she always did around him.

"No it's not. I think I still have one of your old shirts at my house. You can go get it?" Vic offered without thinking. Cameron thought for a moment before nodding. The coffee was really hot. So they walked back to Vic's house, the home was so familiar to her. She walked straight to Vic's room, opening the drawer that he had cleared for her in his dresser all that time ago. She pulled out an old tshirt, stripping herself of her coffee stained one, not caring Vic was there. He'd seen her before.

Vic's breath hitched, though he didn't know why. He had, in fact, seen Cameron before. So he didn't know why it was effecting him like this. Again, without thinking, he stepped up behind her, sliding his hands around to her smooth stomach, connecting his lips to her neck.

"V-Vic.. What are you-" she interrupted herself with a moan, finding herself melting back into his touch. Cam knew where this was heading the moment his fingers unbuttoned her jeans.

~

Cameron woke up in the warm embrace that she hasn't felt in so long. Vic was awake, feeling happier than he'd felt in a long time, holding Cameron to his bare chest. She sighed and pulled the sheet up closer to his chest as she snuggled into him.

"Look, Cameron, I-"

"Vic, babe? I'm back!" His bedroom door opened and Danielle stood there with wide eyes. Cameron didn't jump away from Vic, simply because he just held her tighter. "What the hell is this?! Who is this bitch?!" Vic's jaw clenched, Cameron's hand rubbing his thigh under the blanket to calm him. Of course she knew about his girlfriend, but she wanted him back now more than ever. It was just up to Vic.

"She's not a bitch." Vic snarled through gritted teeth. "I downgraded when I left her for you, thinking that you were what I wanted. That was the worst mistake I'd ever made. We're done, Danielle. Leave your key to my house right there on the dresser, and get out of my house."

"Fuck you!" She screeched, slamming her key down and stomping to the door.

"I already did!" Cameron shouted with a giggle, making Vic laugh and Danielle scream as she left.

"Cam, I.. I miss you. I made a mistake leaving you like I did. I thought I'd fallen out of love, when really, we just needed to ignite the spark we had. Please give me another chance?" Vic pleaded.

"I missed you too. One last chance." She replied simply, leaning up to kiss the man she loved.

Vic felt the void fill in his heart. Cameron didn't feel alone anymore.

~~~~<3

A/N: I'm sorry if its short or you don't like it >.<

~Kaitlyn