The New You- Conner Imagine

Kayla's POV
I woke up to shouting outside my window. I sat up and went to my balcony. I saw people moving into the house next to mine. I saw a guy that looked about my age with blonde hair. He was hot like god dam. I decided to go over there and introduce myself. I got up showered and picked out an outfit.

I put on my black Nike joggers, a black Nike sports bra and my black and white roshes. I threw my long light brown hair up in a messy bun and put on some mascara to make my dark brown eyes pop. I grabbed my phone and walked out my house and over there.

As I got closer I realized the hot guy was someone I never thought I would see again.
Conner.
In my old town we were friends with benefits until my parents found out and moved us to the Bay Area.

He looked different from before. He dyed his hair blonde and got a tan. He looked so fuckable. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he flashed his smile. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you," Conner said into my neck.
"You look different," I say bitting my lip.
"Let's go inside so we can catch up," he said taking my hand and pulling me inside.

*two hours later*

Conner and I have spent the past two hours catching up on life without each other. Now we were watching a scary movie that I think he purposely picked out so I could snuggle into him. The killer popped out of the shadows and I turned my head the opposite way and our lips connected. I felt the sparks that I had been missing come back. It soon turned into a full on make out session. He soon went down to my neck and began to suck on it.
"Conner your going to leave a mark," I moaned.

"I have to mark what's mine so everyone knows," he mumbled against my skin.

He went back to sucking my neck and his hands began to roam all over my body. He began to rumb my area causing me to moan out loud. Before we could get any farther the was a knock at the door. I groaned and Conner got up to open it. It was another mover guy saying the rest of his furniture was here. I got my phone and walked up to him.

"We'll continue this another day. You know where to find me," I said kissing him.

I jogged over to my house. My mom was up, she was fast asleep when I had left the house earlier. Her eyes widened when she looked at me.

"KAYLA DID YOU GET INTO A FIGHT?" She yelled and pointed at my neck.

She was refering to my neck which now had a purple hickey thanks to Conner. He wasn't lying when he said he marked what was his.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys. I hope Kam_is_life liked this it was for her. I have two more imagines to write and I'm going to try and get them done tonight during the SuperBowl. I would really appriciate it if you guys went and checked out my other story Is It Real and look at the most recent chapter. I am currently deciding on what the topic for my new story should be and I need your opinion. So please comment which one you think is better. THANK YOU FOR 1.42k! K I'm going to write more now. So bye. Love you guys.
-J