Beach Babes Part 2-Kalin White Imagine

*a couple hours later*
Kalin's POV
Blair was a quick learner. She knows how to stand up on the board and ride a small wave without falling. High tide was coming and she said she wanted to ride a big wave before the day was over. We paddled into the water and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. Her physical features were all places in the perfect spot and there was nothing I would change about her.

A huge wave was coming so we began to paddle away. We both stood up and began to ride it. All of sudden I heard her scream and fall into the water as the wave over came her. I unhooked the surfboard from my foot and pushed it towards the water. I started to swim over to where her surfboard was floating. I got there and saw her underwater not moving. I put her onto the board and pushed it towards the shore.

Once we got to land I carried her to the back of shack and put her on the table. I began to perform CPR by breathing into her mouth and pumping her cheast. I kept doing it but wasn't receiving a reply. The final time I breathed air into her mouth she began to kiss me. It took my off guard but I kissed back and pulled away.

"Your alive," I said.
"Thanks to you Kalin," she said smiling.
I suddenly got in her eyes that I hadn't noticed before. They were just like mine. I soon leaned in and we were kissing again. Her lips were so soft. The kiss soon led to a makeout session. I pulled away and grabbed her hand.
"Let's continue you this in the shack," I said.
We walked to the surf shack and I put the CLOSED sign in front and pulled down the part that covered the counter.

Blair's POV
As soon as Kalin came back from closing up the shack he came inside and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me with passion and lust. His hands roamed all over my body before stopping on my butt. He squeezed it causing me to jump he caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me on the counter and began to unzip his body suit as I did the same with mine. Once both of ours were off Kalin began to plant kissed from my neck to my bikini bottom (I died of laughter when I wrote that. If you get the joke you had no childhood)

He untied my top and began to kiss my breast. Then I hopped off the counter and pushed him against it. I kissed his neck as I slipped my hand down his swim trunks and grabbed his now firm friend. He let out a moan as I began to stroke it. I guess he couldn't take it anymore because he flipped us back over and slipped off my bottoms. He reached under the counter and got a condom.

"Really Kalin, you keep condoms under there," I said.
"What you never know when a hot girl named Blair might come around," he said putting it on.

He quickly slipped in and I let out a loud moan as he smirked at me. He began to pump in and out.
"What's my name," he growled.
"Kalin," I said.
"I can't here you,"
"KALIN," I shouted as we both released.

We both sat on the counter panting. We both out our swimsuits on and I sat on his lap. He had his arm around my waist and I had my head on his chest. I looked up at him and kissed him.
"That was amazing, thank you," he said.
"I just have to come surfing often or even work here," I said with a smirk.
"I don't think I would be able to focus with you around. But then again I don't want any guy flirting with you when I'm not around. Even though you met your special to me. It may be shocking for a guy like me but that was my first time and I want you to be mine. Blair will you be my girlfriend," he asked.
I grabbed his face and kissed him.
"Of course Kalin and that was my first too," I said smiling.
"Well dam bae my girlfriend is a freak," he said slapping my butt.
I laughed and smiled at him.
Life was perfect.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I hope Rece_Kalin_wifey enjoyed part two. Keep commenting if you liked it, vote, share with your friends. And please all the Kalin girls go check out my new book Learning to Love. Thank you. K bye. Love you guys.
-J