He Was Always The One- Myles Imagine

Aby's POV
I can't believe Jake. This is the second time since we started dating that I caught him sleeping with that girl Lyica. (personally I have nothing against her) I had gone out to the mall and I got home earlier than I told Jake I would. As soon as I walk in our house, bam I see them fucking on the kitchen counter. I didn't even stay to hear his lame ass excuse. I stormed upstairs grabbed my emergency duffle bag and stormed out of the house. I went and sat on the curb unable to get my thoughts straight.

"Aby are you okay," said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw my boyfriend before Jake. It was his older brother Myles. He looked different since I last saw him. He got taller and grew at his poof. We broke up because he had gone on tour and I didn't want him be attached to me and fine someone else. The feelings I still had for him reignited and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm fine," I said with a sniffle.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to his car. He buckled me in and took me to his house. The car ride was silent. He then picked me and my bag up and took me in his house to his room.

As soon as I sat on his bed I bursted into tears. "He cheated on me again Myles," I whispered.

"Aby listen. Forget Jake. I know right now isn't the right moment but I feel like this is only moment I'll have. I still have feelings for you. It was the worst mistake I made to end it with you. The whole time on tour I was depressed. Ask Kalin. I couldn't get over you because there was no one like you. I am in love with you Aby and I always will. If you don't feel the same way it's okay. I just had to let you know," he said walking to the door.

I was shocked because I felt the same way but I didn't know he did too. I ran up and jumped on his back and attacked him with kisses. "I love you too Myles. I thought I loved Jake but I didn't. I am and always will be in love with you," I said.

He looked at me with awe and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. The fireworks that were missing with Jake were there. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I pulled away and smirked at him.

"Cuddle session?" He asked.
"Disturbia?" I asked.
"Gosh you know me so well," he said.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching Myles' favorite movie Disturbia. I fell asleep in his arms. I felt complete again. He was always the one.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey guys. I hope teambaeza enjoyed this story. I have another one to write then I'll accept more requests. Please comment bellow if you enjoy it! Please share with your friends and vote!
Love you guys.
-J