Vaction to DR Part 2- Kalin Imagine

*warning sexual content*
Ashlyn's POV
The rest of the dinner was amazing. Everyone left us alone and we spent the night talking about our favorite memories together. After the dinner the limo picked us back up and drove us back to the hotel. We walked into our room and it had been magically transformed. It was now decorated with rose petals, candles, red silk sheets and there was a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolate dipped strawberries on the bed.

"You like," Kalin asked.
"How did you do this," I asked in awe.
"I know people," he said smirking.
He led me over to the bed and poured me some champagne as I started to devour the strawberries. We both had finished the strawberries and the bottle in no time but neither of us had a buzz.

Suddenly Kalin moved my face so it was right in front of his. He stared at me with lust and desire.
"There's so many things I want to do to you right now," he whispered.
"So what's stopping you," I said seductively.

He cleared off the bed and got on top of me kissing me passionately. He began to suck on my sweet spot as I unbuttoned his shirt. Soon I was only in a bra and thong and he had boxers. I got on top and began to kiss down his body from his face to his manhood. I felt him get harder and harder underneath me. I took it out of his boxers and stared at his size. It got bigger from last time. (Idk why but this made me laugh so hard) He flipped us over and slipped in. I moaned in pleasure as he went faster faster.

"Who's your daddy," he asked.
"You," I said.
"I can't hear you," he said.
"KALIN YOUR DADDY," I yelled as I released.
He soon released too and rolled over. We decided to watch a movie and cuddle for the rest of the night. Before I went to bed I got a text message for Myles that made me die of laughter.

From Young Cheeseburger🍔- So Kalin's Daddy huh😏😏
---------------------------------------------
The ending made me die of laughter like my mom is looking at me weird rn but I don't care. I hope ashpash01 enjoyed it. I have two more fanfics to write and I'm sorry I'm taking so long to update them I have basketball games all week. I'll try and have one up tmm night. Love you guys and thanks for reading, commenting, voting and sharing with your friends.
-J