Prom Proposal- Kalin Imagine

MaKayla's POV
Today was the biggest day for my school. We were playing our rivals in basketball and the winner won the National Championship. My school had already won the National Championship for the girls so now it was the guys turn. My boyfriend Kalin was the star of the team. Him being 6'2 gave him an advantage over everyone. (when he's 6 foot 😩😩😍😍)

I was in the bleechers with my best friend Anna. We both screamed our lungs out when they announced Kalin.

"So did he ask you yet," she said.
"Ask me what," I said confused.
"To prom silly. It's 2 days away you know," she said.

I had been thinking about it alot recently. I brought it up to Kalin the other day but he quickly changed the sunject. Maybe he wasn't going to ask me. I pushed the thoughts away and focused on the game which had just begun.

*1 hour later*

5 seconds left and the score was tied and we were in overtime. My school had the ball and if we made it we would win. They passed the ball out to Kalin and he shot it a second before the buzzer went off. SWISH!

The whole school went crazy and ran onto the court. I followed behind everyone and tried to locate Kalin but I couldn't I saw that they were wheeling in the makeshift stage for the awards ceremony so I gave up and walked to a seat in the front. The National Championship trophy was awarded to coach and then MVP. Of course, my baby Kalin got it. They then handed him the mike to say a few words. The whole school ran to the bleechers and sat in their seats and went silent.

"Anna lets go back to our seat," I whispered.
"No this seat right in the front is nice,"
"But we are the only one's in this row,"
"Bro just chill out okay," she snapped.

I focused back at Kalin. He started speaking.
"See I had made up a speech in my head just now but there's something more important I have to do. Coach do you mind?" he asked and coach shook his head no.

He looked at me with hear melting green eyes and told me to turn around. I saw that everyone in the bleechers had a piece of cardboard held up and put together it was a picture of Kalin and I from our 3 month anniversary. My eyes began to water as I turned back around.

"MaKayla I know you've been asking me about this all week but a special girl like you deserves a special proposal," he said.

Then his team mates one by one took off their shirt which revealed a shirt underneath that had a letter on it. They got in order and it spelt out WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH then there was an arrow at end that poineted to Kalin. He then took his shirt off to reveal his toned abs and ME written across them.

"MaKayla will you go to prom with me?" He asked.
Everyone stared at me and I looked at him and said "Only if you dress like that."
"SO I GET TO WEAR MY JORDANS? THIS PROM IS GOING TO BE HYPHY AF," he screamed putting up hyphy hands.

While everyone laughed at our responses to each other, I ran towards him. I jumped on him and kissed him. I heard a flash go off and I saw Anna standing in front of us with a polaroid. We couldn't help but laugh. I was going to prom with the love of my life.

"I love you MaKayla," he said into my ear.
"I love you too Kalin. I would be honored to be your date to prom," I said kissing him again.

Hey guys I hope @makaylarroyo enjoyed this story. I don't know if I should make a part two with them at prom and stuff. IDK. Comment bellow what i should do. I am now accepting more requests for imagines so inbox me if you want one with all the stuff I need to make one which is all listed on the first page of this book. Thank you guys for 300 reads already. Please keep sharing with your friends, voting and commenting if you like any of the imagines. I am going to try and update my other book Is It True soon so you guys shoukd go check it out if you haven't yet. Love you guys.
-J