Beach Babes- Kalin Imagine

Blair
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: hazel mixed with green
Height: 5'6

Blair's POV
I loved waking up to the smell of the ocean. I was staying with my cousin at her LA beach house for the summer. I got out of the bed and looked out at the sunrise on the balcony. It was so beautiful. I decided I would learn to surf today. I took a shower then put on my green bikini that made my eyes pop. I put on a white crop top and some blue faded high waisted shorts. I grabbed my phone, put on my black ray-bands, slipped on my white vans and left the house.

I walked down to the beach and up to the surf shack. It had just opened and I wanted to be the first so I could get an all day lesson. I walked up to the shack and the person behind the counter was setting up the surfboard. I cleared my throat and he turned around. He was breathtaking. He had similar green and hazel eyes like me, around 6'2, lightskin with banging abs and a beautiful smile.

"Can I help you," he said smiling and looking me up and down.
"Uhhhh yea I wanted an all day lesson," I stuttered.
"Just fill out this form and I'll get us board and body suits," he said handing me a clipboard.

I quickly filled out the form and waited for him to come back. I texted my cousin letting her know my where snouts and she said she would be gone all day and wouldn't be back till tomorrow.

"Texting your boyfriend," the guy said raising his eyebrow as I looked up.
"Nah I don't have one. Its my cousin," I said.
I could've sworn his smile brightened when I said I didn't have one.
"Well my name is Kalin and I'll be your instructor for today,"
"I'm Blair,"
"Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl," he said winking.
I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down.
"Well Blair follow me to the back so we can get changed," he said walking away.

I followed him to the back where there were two tables. One had two surfboards and the other had two body suits. Kalin walked over to the one that I assumed was his and slipped it over his swim trunks. I walked over to the other one and began to strip. I slipped off my vans, crop top and shorts.

"Dam," I heard Kalin mutter once I was only in my bikini.
I put my hair up in a messy bun and I slipped on the suit.
"Can you zip me up," I asked.
He walked over and put his hands on my waist. His touch sent a tingling sensation through my body. He zipped up my body suit with one hand while the other remained on my waist. It first perfectly.

"How did you know my size," I asked.
"I'm hyper-observant. I could tell buy the way your shirt and shorts fit you."
"Let's hit the waves," he whispered into my ear giving me chills.

PART TWO NEXT
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys this was for Rece_Kalin_wifey I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't updated on here in a while. I've started a new story Learning to Love please go check it out. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.7K.I'll have part two of this imagine up in a few. Please keep voting, commenting and sharing with your friends. K bye.
Love you guys.
-J