Dumbledor gets slammed (House Unity Part three)

it hit 5:59 and hades politely knocked on the door to the potions classroom before attempting to open the door.

he found it had been locked.

Professor Filik found Hades waiting in the hallway and asked

"Mr.Potter why are you standing in the hallway."

"I came to attend the detention assigned to me by Mr.Snape and Dumbledor," he replies blankly.

surprised Filik replies back, "well Professor Snape is in the Great hall for Dinner, as you should be."

"but Professor, he told me to be here at 6:00 Sharp. and he did not even show up."

Flik's face turns dark "oh did he now, Follow me we are heading to find Mrs. Mcongall. 

She can deal out fair detention if you even deserve it.

Because I heard from one of my Ravenclaws you were only answering his questions.

 Then he insulted you and your father in front of everyone. 

and you took the detention upon yourself because the students rallied upon him.

If anyone deserves Detention it is Professor Snape."

"Hey do not worry about it. I have a feeling Karma is coming their way soon" I reply with a wink.

He catches the message and asks me "should I avoid anything?"

" do not drink the Pumpkin Juice or eat the Pie it could contain some unknown substances"

I smirk.

he laughs and silently nods at me.

as we enter the hall cheers erupt.

"way to go Hades"

"you are a true friend"

I spot my friends at the Ravenclaw table with Draco, Blaise, and Fred, and George.

I sat next to Fred's brother Charlie.

he waved shyly and introduced himself.

and chatted with us while eating the feast.

"Hey Charlie don't drink the pumpkin Juice" I whispered quietly for him to hear.

I wink at him to give him the message.

He looks at me in question but complies with the order.

all of a sudden a loud crash sounds. making everyone turn their heads to the front staff table.

Dumbledor storms the hall along with a very very pink-faced Professor Snape.

"Who is responsible for this?"

no one responds. and the hall remains silent.

till Fred and George weasley burst out laughing along with everyone present.

"Fred and George Weasley you are in so much trouble" says a sneering Snape.

"sorry Professors it was not us. but we wish we could have pulled off this kind of prank of this magnitude." says a serious George.

"There are no leads" says a angered Dumbledor.

they calm down enough to sit at the table and eat their food.

though everyone but Snape,Dumbledor get the message about the Pumpkin Juice and Pie.

as soon as Dumbledor finishes a glass of pumpkin Juice his thoughts and dirty secrets a reveled a lot of his lies.

and everyone looks at him in disgust and anger including, Snape?

flashback to mauders era....

Dumbledor's thoughts/actions.

Dumbledor sneaks into the hallway to hear James Potter talking to Severus Snape.

"Hey Sev"

"yeah" responds a young Severus.

"you need to confess to lily" says a confident James

"why" he responds flusted.

"Dude, we both know you like her"

" I do but I do not know if she would feel the same?"

"really! she likes you. I can see in her actions. if only dumbledor was not prying into my affairs and yours we could love who we want to"

Dumbledor watches the children angered that they found out about his plans.

I need to somehow erase and create memories to replace the ones they have now.

I know I will turn lily against Snape and force James to court lily instead of him!

he says his name with such nastiness it surprises everyone.

However it worked for a short amount of time till lily found out and restored their memories.

though an incident makes Snape forget his real memories.

he is oblivated.

.....

back to the present

during this Mcgongall calls the ministry of magic along with some aurors to arrest the headmaster.

while Headmaster has no clue what is being shown and was continuing to eat and attempt failed conversations.

The aurors burst through the doors and handcuff him publically and gets held in the ministry's possession while they check the pensive and any information/testimonies of the event.

Hades keeps a blank face but in the inside is very giddy and happy with the results.

while everyone is steaming in disbelief and anger.

Hades is absolved of detentions from Snape.

and he personally apologized to him and the other students about his behavior.

his Personality is different from what it was because of all the spells and blocks on him.

Hades acepts the apology.

it turned out the Severus and James were childhood friends that were forcefully spelled to be enemies.

James never did marry lily though.

so the question is.

Who did he marry?