OH NO CEDRIC!

Hades POV:

I was peacefully chatting and eating till a creepy scene appeared in my head

walking down the hallway towards my third-hour potions class with Professor Snape. and I  see Cedric talking with Cho his girlfriend from Ravenclaw I wave hi and continue walking. while they are taking the stairway to the second floor only for it to suddenly change. Cedric loses his footing and Cho tries to pull him up only for Cedric to fall from her grip. he starts to scream and thrash. then he hits the ground impacting the concrete so hard he breaks his neck. and blood starts to pool beneath him.

Cho screams and starts to sob...

The vision fades out...

I unknowingly scream signifying death. I start to sob unable to control my emotions. as I am pulled into my mate's chest I slowly start to calm myself. Although It takes a while my crying slows to a sniffle. and I am led to the meeting room that has the other teachers.

one of the teachers calmly asks "my dear what did you see?".

So I repeat what I saw and then after I slowly leak tears. 

"do you have any idea when this was?" Pomphrey replies softly. as though not to disturb me further.

I shake my head in a way saying I did not have any idea when it was to occur.

shyly I looked up to the teachers and told them a detail that may or may not be of use.

"It was raining and the stairs were slick with water. but what did the final blow....  was the fact 

that the stairs were changing too quickly" was what I said in a strong but slightly shaky voice.

their faces remained shadowed as if resolved to their fates. except for Severus Snape the most unlikely to speak up. with a big bang resounding in the room. He stood up and he spoke

"No, we will find a way to prevent this disaster. just you wait. we will change his terrible fate" it was so confident everyone couldn't help but believe him.

slowly my sniffles stopped feeling less terrified knowing that his fate is not set in stone.

I slowly stood up steading my balance. balling up my hands to keep them from shaking. 

(yes) I thought...

walking back to the great hall I grab a plate and fill it with scrambled eggs and toast before taking a bite.

my snake slithers around my shoulders.

I guess was this whole time.

"arrrrreeesss yyyooouuss okaaaaaysss?"

answering back I reply as not to make him worry "IIIIssss ammmssss ffffiiiiinnnneeee thaannnkkksss fooorrrsss assskkingss? (sorry reader trying to make it more... snakey)

bang...

Third Pov:

jolting the snake slithers off his shoulders to investigate.

everyone crowds the hallway trying to get to the scene where the noise appeared.

"silence everyone back to your seats...."

everyone stops only to look up at the staff table where the head boy stood.

The doors to the great hall open up with a loud "slam"

"Hadrian Potter. we need your assistance"

Oh No, this was what he was fearing.

with a startling amount of shaking he rush up the man and followed him.

they run into a staircase where Cedric Diggory is hanging onto the staircase with one hand.

he had a startling pale face ashen with fear.

Cho his girlfriend was at the edge of the staircase on her knees.

outright bawling shook to speak. hair frizzy covering her face as liken to a shield.

the teachers pulled out their wands pointed to try to levitate the boy.

stepping closer he placed his hands on who's back to support her.

 and just as Cho started to stand.

Cedric's grip slipped.

At a moment's notice, Hades waved his wand.

stopping him from falling.

slowly as not to drop concentration he moves him over back onto the staircase.

when he finally dropped him he was no longer hanging from the staircase.

sighing with relief. Cho runs and hugs him hard. I mean hard. (is she trying to choke him to death?)

patting her on the back she realizes her grip was too tight and stops. making him breathe in precious air. that was lacking to him a second ago.

Cedric steps forward and brings him in with a brotherly hug. fortunately did not hug him nearly as tightly.

whew, that was close. Hades could have died with the lack of oxygen to his brain.

when the hug was over.

"Thank you," Cedric says sincerely. " I mean really you saved my life. if there's anything you need do not hesitate to ask."

An:

Sorry for the long awaited chapter update.

I have been really busy this year.

if you have any suggestions for what happens next let me know.